Bill Cosby America's Nigger Dad Found Guilty of Sexual Assault

Originally published at: Bill Cosby America’s Nigger Dad Found Guilty of Sexual Assault | Infostormer.com

I remember seeing the Cosby Show on television back in the 1980s and thought it sucked. It was not a funny show. It portrayed a wealthy black family living in the city with the father as a doctor and the mother as a lawyer. Bill Cosby played the father on the show.

The depiction was meant to convince White people that blacks could be integrated in with Whites and that race was a social construct. It depicted blacks in such a way that did not mesh with what one encounters on a day to day basis.

So with all that said, it is only fitting that we see Cosby in real life get in trouble for drugging and sexually assaulting numerous women. He was just found guilty of various sexual assault crimes and will probably spend the rest of his life in jail. He’s 80-years-old and faces 30 years in jail.

This just goes to show you that even a famous nigger who makes millions upon millions of dollars will still behave like a nigger.

But the worst part about this is the fact that it is pretty much guaranteed that we won’t see the return of the Fat Albert cartoon. How bad does that suck?

6 Likes

8 Likes

I always thought as a kid it was strange to see a stable black household because once you go black you end up a single mother doesn’t matter if you white or black. Absent fathers are a shame to proud family men who raise there kids no matter what the dumb bitch does.

4 Likes

@BasedBemidji

5 Likes

White America was willing to believe that Cosby was one of the good niggers. And this is how he repays them. Funny how he’s going to prison at a time when even lifers get released because they’re too old to be taken care of behind bars. cosby%20gif

6 Likes

I think that fact he is facing 30 year for not killing someone is a bit excessive. Make him broke in fines and restitution and it should be good enough. It’s not like he murdered anyone.

1 Like

3 Likes

You know the old saying, it’s a shame to be surprised when a fig tree produces figs.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I remember Cosby from the old I-SPY series back in '65. Always thought it was peculiar to have a coon playing a secret agent. The same with Greg Morris in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3 years later. Hell, they’d stick out like a sore thumb anywhere in the world. Then again, what the hell did you expect from (((Hollywood))). About the only flicks that ever came very close to reality were Film Noir & an occasional war drama. As far as TV, it was pure fantasy from day one.

5 Likes

ecc8e93006e5b351ee77d0690a77ee3e

5 Likes

I remember my uncle bought Cosby’s comedy album back in the mid 60’s, and one of the jokes he told was how if you put Spanish Fly in a woman’s drink and in a few minutes she’d be out of it, and she would do anything you’d want her to do. It’s ironic that he was actually doing this and decided to make a joke out of it.

4 Likes

Get Nice-N-Cozy now…

Mr. Cosby…meet your new prison cell mate !!

5 Likes