Big Layoffs at Huffington Post

Originally published at: Big Layoffs at Huffington Post | Infostormer.com

Huffington Post is laying off a bunch of “journalists.” This presumably includes lots of useless millennial women like the skanks pictured above.

BREAKING: BuzzFeed announced layoffs for the HuffPost newsroom on Tuesday, three weeks after acquiring HuffPost from Verizon Media in February. https://t.co/slfVoyqXAl

— HuffPost (@HuffPost) March 9, 2021

A rough day in journalism folks.

A long list of supremely talented people at Huffington Post are learning they've been laid off.

Can say that the best breaks in my career came when I was let go elsewhere.

But must also say it still sucks until then.

— Lisa Desjardins (@LisaDNews) March 9, 2021

I think anybody who is still working for these Marxist shitlib websites like HuffPo are operating on borrowed time. Pretty soon they’ll just be able to use artificial intelligence to manufacture this type of retard-tier propaganda. They won’t need people to do this.

It’s just comical that there are people who still refer to these individuals as “journalists.” They’re nothing more than paid liars and they sure as hell do not document anything relating to the truth. It’s absurd to call them “journalists.”

Oh well, maybe these losers can learn to code or whatever. Or in the case of these millennial women, maybe they can learn to suck dick properly. At least that’s a useful job skill in the post-COVID world.

4 Likes

Looking at this table full of subverted, zero-agency mud ducks, I would not slow my car down for them if they were naked. In fact, I would probably speed up and not look too long. From their faces, it’s impossible for any one of them to have a solid body.

@infostormer You should send some of these sluts an invitation to a Zoom job interview, just for lulz.

2 Likes

That would be funny because these skanks are definitely going to have a hard time finding a job outside of prostitution in this economy.

3 Likes

They appear to be incapable of holding down an actual job involving useful work of any kind.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.