Big Hurricane Hits East Coast of America!

Originally published at: Big Hurricane Hits East Coast of America! | Infostormer.com

You may not have heard, but a hurricane has hit the east coast of America. If you checked out any of the news channels you’d think that this is the first time there has ever been a hurricane in the history of the planet.

The news coverage has been awful. It’s just been them repeating themselves over and over.

One reporter even saw fit to exaggerate the strength of the storm. Look at this horrible acting job as people in the background casually stroll by.

Sort of reminds me of the time that bitch reporter used a canoe to give a misleading impression of how high the water was.

This is why people hate the media and don’t trust them. They can’t even remain objective when doing reports on the weather. If they can’t do that, than how the fuck can we trust them to report accurately on anything else?

The media is a fucking joke and this ridiculous around the clock hurricane coverage is just more proof of it.

7 Likes

This shit is all played up for dramatic effect by the (((media))) to get the goyim scared of their own shadows and totally reliant on said media and our jewed-up govt. Also- the Weather Channel is owned by the Rothschilds.

4 Likes

5 Likes

To listen to the hype on this storm you’d think this is the end of all life as we know it, we’re all gonna die, run away run away! I saw some newspapers at the store; big bold headline: CATASTROPHIC. A category 1 hurricane is just a big wind storm and lots of rain and is not catastrophic. The electricity comes back on, roofs get fixed, life goes on. They’ve got the freaking army standing by with a dozen helicopters? What was funny was a video clip I saw of some mayor or whatever giving a press conference. In back of him are several of his black officials looking all serious and important and he’s yammering away at how you need to evacuate or drown and to the left is this woman, arms and hands flailing about doing sign language. So I’m wondering, exactly how m,any deaf people are watching tv and need to see this crazy display when they can easily look at the closed captions and just read it? Well, that’s life in America.

1 Like