Big Hurricane About to Kill Everyone in Florida

Originally published at: Big Hurricane About to Kill Everyone in Florida | Infostormer.com

Hurricane Dorian which has gone from a CAT-5 hurricane now to a CAT-4 hurricane is stalled outside the coast of Florida. Despite its slightly weakened state, when it strikes land, it will kill everyone in the entire state. Nobody is going to survive.

After it kills everyone in Florida, it is going to kill everyone on the east coast of the United States.

Tropical-storm-force winds are mostly likely to start in Georgia early on Wednesday, in South Carolina late Wednesday, and in North Carolina early Thursday. Follow the latest #Dorian forecast at https://t.co/tW4KeFW0gB pic.twitter.com/WjJzaNFncj

— National Hurricane Center (@NHC_Atlantic) September 2, 2019

So if you live in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina or North Carolina, I am sorry to say but you are pretty much fucked.

This whole hurricane apocalypse could have been avoided if Donald Trump had just ordered the airforce to drop a nuclear weapon into the eye of the storm.

Be that as it may, this did not happen and millions of people are going to die. Hordes of zombie niggers will descend on these areas in the aftermath to loot and steal everything they find. It will be like the television show “The Walking Dead” come to life.

4 Likes

I disagree.
We just need more black women and transvestites running the world and then this won’t happen anymore.
Hurricanes are white supremacism and they want to genocide jews and kill niggers because they are the worlds perennial victims of everything.

2 Likes

Well, if things continue down the path they’re going down, you might just get your wish.

We’ll literally have negro midget tranny pedos in positions of power and it will be hailed as progress.

3 Likes

Yes and if Trump had only signed the Paris Accord there would have never been another hurricane ever again. What a bully.

3 Likes

i have noticed for years how society is failing from multiculturalism.
Everywhere you go and spend money, regardless of what type of business it is, incompetency and rude behavior are becoming the norm.
The filth that corporations employ to bag our groceries don’t even grasp the concept that cantaloupes shouldn’t be put atop of bread or pastries.
Oil , you mean motor oil for the car, not wesson oil…whoops.
I know a teenaged kid in Ogden Utah who was recently told he didn’t speak enough spanish to get a 10$ an hr job in a kitchen at a corporate restaurant

4 Likes

5 companies did not hire me for not speaking spinach. (Inside joke) While searching for a career in 2005, I took a pizza job. They asked if I was bilingual on the application. I said yes. (On a good day I am very fluent in Deutsch. Post concussion syndrome is hell) Anyways, a customer called up en Espanol and my boss hands me the phone. " I don’t speak Spanish" . Boss man is furious, calling me a liar on my application because bilingual allegedly means Spanish and English in Texas and not knowing two languages like in the rest of the world. making a way big deal about an $6 per hour job I was ashamed of anyways. The left wants to believe that our bias are built on hate when they are because of the experiences we endured.

2 Likes