Biden's Average Job Approval Sinks Under 40 Percent

Originally published at: Biden’s Average Job Approval Sinks Under 40 Percent | Infostormer.com

Joe Biden’s average job approval among polls tracked by RealClearPolitics has dropped below 40 percent for the first time.

BREAKING: Joe Biden’s job approval dips below 40 percent for first time in RealClearPolitics average of polls:

39.8% approve, 54.4% disapprove. pic.twitter.com/8Ib4NhWYK0

— Election Wizard 🚛 (@ElectionWiz) February 9, 2022

The RealClearPolitics Average shows that President Joe Biden's approval rating has been steadily falling since the end of August, dropping below 40% for the first time in the latest RCP poll.https://t.co/QQzPn8RWbp

— Newsmax (@newsmax) February 9, 2022

These polls are fake and are clearly inflating Biden’s real popularity. This means that Biden’s real average approval rating is at best in the 20s and that is a conservative estimate. It is likely much lower than that.

I mean, who supports this senile, virus hoaxing Zio-criminal? All I see are “Fuck Joe Biden” and “Let’s Go Brandon” signs everywhere I go.

1 Like

You will never convince me that Biden won the 2020 election.

He got in office via mass voter fraud.

Until and unless this is cleared up - Voter ID, no mail-in ballots, no vote harvesting, etc., the same thing will happen again and again and the likes of Biden and Harris will continue to win elections.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.