Biden's Approval Hits All-Time Low of 34 Percent

Originally published at: Biden’s Approval Hits All-Time Low of 34 Percent | Infostormer.com

Joe Biden’s approval rating has hit an all-time low of 34 percent.

Biden’s approval rating drops to all-time low

Only about three in ten Americans believe that US President is paying adequate attention to the issues that concern them
most

Read more: https://t.co/EzhzoEAw2v pic.twitter.com/AmQIAa4YfN

— RT (@RT_com) December 19, 2023

President Joe Biden's job approval rating has hit an all-time low of 34%, according to the latest Monmouth University survey. https://t.co/oTAGwCXgnG

— NEWSMAX (@NEWSMAX) December 19, 2023

How the hell is his approval this high? Who are these 34 percent?

The economy is awful, the country is being invaded by gazillions of third world hordes, infrastructure is collapsing, money is being wasted on failing Jewish wars and a huge number of people who would normally vote Democrat are angry that Biden is supporting the genocide in Gaza. The senile old fool can barely form coherent sentences and is clearly a puppet of Jews.

It defies comprehension how anybody could be happy with the current situation regardless of your political leanings.

This number is totally fake. His approval is much lower than 34 percent.

8 Likes

lol… they’re the ones still wearing masks will driving with their windows up.

I encourage everyone to vote Biden in 2024 so that we can hurry-up and start the zombie apocalypse. Four more years of cowardly. Trumpstein or DeSantisheimer will only prolong the agony.

7 Likes

What does he care?

I don’t see anything being done about vote fraud - remember Biden got “the most votes ever in 2020, 81 million.” He’ll get 100 million this time to make sure he overcomes Trump.

Nothing has changed for the 2024 election - and ZOG is mustering up a new virus scare to keep the fraudulent mail-in ballots coming in.

6 Likes

One of the problems is there are no real candidates running against this senile asshole. Trump turned out to be a fucking joke. And no one is going to vote for Nimrata Randhawa or Fat Boy Chris Crispee. I still think this guy is going to be the Democrats’ secret weapon:

5 Likes

and nothing will be done. Trump’s super-court pics stopped all the legal challenges to the stolen 2020 election and they’ll do it again. They also stopped the petition by Lawyer’s Committee For 9/11 Inquiry. But this doesn’t stop the morons from campaigning like everything is fine. I despise them all.

3 Likes

Those number mean nothing. It’s not like he’s going to be thrown out of office for being incompetent. His approval rating could be 2% and he would still be in office.

3 Likes

I hope they run him.

Niggers and other lefties will raise all kinds of hell, as Newsom is (supposedly) a straight, White male, and they won’t stand for that.

This will cause all kinds of havoc in the Democratic party - they’re expecting a black female to be run for POTUS, claiming - “it’s their turn.” I doubt they’d even stand for Hillary.

2 Likes

That is exactly what I said!

Trump is going to win in November by the biggest landslide in electoral history.

1 Like

I believe he did in 2020.

1 Like

Only about half the people living in the US are Americans (US citizens of European Christian descent with roots going back before 1965). If only Americans voted, Trump would get at least 60% of the vote.

2 Likes

These are the true 2020 election results.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.