Biden Says Trannies are Made in the Image of God

Originally published at: Biden Says Trannies are Made in the Image of God | Infostormer.com

Joe Biden said that trannies are made in the image of god to celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility lol.

To everyone celebrating Transgender Day of Visibility, I want you to know that your President sees you. @FLOTUS, @VP, @SecondGentleman, and my entire Administration see you for who you are — made in the image of God and deserving of dignity, respect, and support.

— President Biden (@POTUS) March 31, 2022

They just make up all these weird days to push bizarre political agendas. Does anybody even know when this so-called Transgender Day of Visibility became a thing?

Trannies are obviously not made in the image of god. Unless of course the god Biden is talking about is the devil himself. Trannyism is an abomination and a mockery of the natural order put in place by the creator.

2 Likes

FFS why is .6% of the population driving the political and cultural narrative in this country?

A generation ago, these freaks would be locked up in mental institutions or hidden away in attics. Now they are paraded around as normal - and anyone who disagrees is deemed racist and mentally ill.

This is only because degeneracy is being used as a weapon against Whites, especially White children.

1 Like

It was bad enough when homosexuals were put at the center of the universe, but the tranny shit is ridiculous. Even when I was in San Francisco, I rarely saw a tranny just randomly walking around.

2 Likes

I spend a lot of time in San Francisco (immediate family there).

I travel all over the city and can’t say I’ve ever seen trannies walking around - I DO see gay men as couples, dressed normally and acting normally, not loud or aggressive or trying to draw attention to themselves. Seems like they just want to be left alone, like the rest of us.

San Francisco’s bigger problem is filthy, aggressive homeless who have taken over public spaces - urinating, defecating, tossing used needles everywhere - This I’ve seen all over the city.

Right, that’s how rare this tranny phenomenon is. You don’t even see them regularly walking around in San Francisco which presumably should be the tranny mecca of the United States.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.