Biden Reveals His High School Homosexual Fantasy

Originally published at: Biden Reveals His High School Homosexual Fantasy | Infostormer.com

A few days ago, Joe Biden revealed his High School homosexual fantasy during an interview.

Biden: “I can remember exactly when my epiphany [on supporting gay marriage] was … I was a senior in high school. And my dad was dropping me off and I remember I was about to get out of the car and I looked to my right and two well-dressed men in suits kissed each other." pic.twitter.com/0aHlUQ7ghJ

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 14, 2023

This homosexual fantasy he says led him to be in favor of gay marriage even though he actively opposed gay marriage throughout much of his sorry political career.

NEW: Biden says he had an “epiphany” in high school where he began supporting gay marriage.

For most of his political career, Biden aggressively *opposed* gay marriage.

This man literally lies about everything. pic.twitter.com/THaeFcY2rd

— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) March 14, 2023

This senile old fuck just lies about everything. The fact that he is lying to claim that he supported homosexual marriage since the 1950s makes me sick. That’s because opposing homosexual marriage is actually a proper and common sense political position.

I can’t wait until Biden is dead and rotting in the pits of hell. That is where he belongs and nobody can tell me anything different.

4 Likes

Such a lying stupid sack of sorry shit dumb fucking asshole.

Did he remember this like he remembered all those other anti senile drug side effects fantasies where he served in WW1 and other total nonsense, he served in iraq,
the election wasn’t rigged, and other total impossibilities

every idiotic sound out out of his pie hole is just an affirmation 1) he used to stand for something, but now TOTALLY SOLD OUT … 2) is a puppet automaton who is controlled by “them” 100%

he doesn’t have even one skin cell of dignity,
and there is no way this happened, absolutely none,

maybe he saw it on TV in the 80’s or something and is confused again

I can’t believe we are allowing this fraud pedo and FAKE PRESIDENT to collectively molest us, as he would a 6yo girl…
and it continues…
like a bad dream that never ends

What is it that you call someone who now “stands” for everything they were previously against their entire life?

Joe “Gay Epiphany” Biden, had so many gay epiphanies he finally loves all niggers and fags, heartwarming.

just like the grinch, “his heart grew 3 sizes that day”

He was eating ice cream fresh off a sweaty ass pounding from big mike, freshly crapped his depends, about to cruise by the elementary school in his Camaro for some eye candy, then he saw these fags kissing WOW what a story. Cool story bro.

Or maybe it was that time he was on a price is right marathon with Bob Barker

he’s nodding off again, quick inject him with more adrenachrome and baby fetus fluid, gosh this free Pfizer drugs for life is great right Joe.

he’s lying again… in the 50’s there weren’t any gays kissing in public.

1 Like

He was just remembering one time when his mom wore a suit to the office.

selective remembering it’s what happens with late stage dementia.

sure it looks like two men at first, and that is a horrible memory, that is hard to forget,
but then it turns out one of them is just a very manly woman. I’ve seen this before

she had on her XL shoulder pads that day :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.