Biden Regime to Use Government Power to Fight "Anti-Semitism"

Originally published at: Biden Regime to Use Government Power to Fight “Anti-Semitism” | Infostormer.com

The Biden regime which is run almost entirely by Jews, is going to take bold actions to fight “hate” and “anti-Semitism.” This according to the senile old fool himself.

NOW – Biden says U.S. government agencies will take over 100 "bold and unprecedented" actions to "fight hate" and antisemitism. pic.twitter.com/bIX9nUEGfQ

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) May 25, 2023

The venom and violence of antisemitism will not be the story of our time.

Today, I'm releasing the most ambitious and comprehensive U.S. government-led effort to combat antisemitism in history.

Allow me to lay it out: pic.twitter.com/XaELutboLV

— President Biden (@POTUS) May 25, 2023

In other words, they want to go after anybody who dislikes what the Jews in power are doing. Jews literally call people anti-Semites to describe those people whose speech they hate.

Their plan has been attacked from a variety of people across the spectrum including some Jews. It is absurd that they think a government plan can eliminate or prevent people criticizing Jews when Jews continue to do all sorts of evil things.

Unfortunately, as Jewish power wanes around the world, they are going to refocus their energies domestically in the US and in other places they still hold political power. They do not have the power or the resources to go after everyone though. These pronouncements are just another sign that their grip on power is fading.

Evil and corrupt systems like these are the most dangerous right before they fully collapse. Regardless of what happens, I will continue talking about these evil Jews until the day I die.

7 Likes

Biden is pathetic… a true shabbos goy.

1 Like

And, he WILL be re-elected after operatives in the Dem party use the same tactics they used in 2020 and 2022 to steal elections.

Explained well here:

The real problem, says Valentine, is that leftists control swing-state elections lock, stock, and barrel and possess a plenitude of tools to ensure they can steal elections by a thousand criminal cuts.

Lake, Trump, and the Republican National Committee are wedded to 1970s technology, he says, which is inadequate to the task of thwarting leftists’ cutting-edge, multilayered vote-fraud methods.

4 Likes

it’s not absurd at all. they do so all across europe and elsewhere by putting us IN PRISON.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That is their goal just as in 13 other countries.

2 Likes

The Democrats play to win while the Republi-cucks play fair in a rigged game.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.