Biden Regime Preparing for Massive Surge of Haitian Niggers

Originally published at: Biden Regime Preparing for Massive Surge of Haitian Niggers | Infostormer.com

Due to the ongoing chaos in Haiti, the Biden regime is anticipating the arrival of many Haitian savages flooding into America. In other words, we should expect to see lots of violent cannibal niggers trying to reach the United States by land and sea.

Biden administration officials testify they're preparing for a massive surge of Haitian migrants after thousands of inmates escaped the country's prisons. pic.twitter.com/7DDRw04aul

— Real Mac Report (@RealMacReport) March 12, 2024

Haiti’s Prime Minister Ariel Henry has resigned.

Haiti’s PM Ariel Henry has tendered his resignation following an emergency meeting of regional nations and appealed for calm as the country descends into chaos.

🟠 Follow our LIVE coverage: https://t.co/CnAbM3VzYn pic.twitter.com/TYiY12tFhp

— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) March 12, 2024

This effectively leaves the Barbeque guy in charge of the country.

Gang leader named ‘Barbeque’ is now most powerful man in Haiti — as US evacuates Americans https://t.co/pZCjqkpLrd pic.twitter.com/hQCug7zKkK

— New York Post (@nypost) March 10, 2024

Here is video of a Haitian cannibal nigger boiling human body parts.

More footage of Haitian cannibalism. This time a group of Haitians boiling a whole human b0dy. Now u understand why Dominicans wants to keep their border closed https://t.co/lhgLHLeLkP

— No Fue Torni ©️ (@tornicleto2) March 11, 2024

That’s some real vibrancy and enrichment for sure.

I personally believe that a massive surge in black cannibal niggers coming to the US represents a grave threat to national security. Not quite as grave as the threat of an American citizen carrying a large unauthorized tube of toothpaste through a TSA security checkpoint, but it is certainly right up there.

10 Likes

Historically, the US sent in the Marines to restore order - White man’s burden and all that. But it seems that the White man don’t care anymore, and has rejected responsibility for these morons.

So no US or Canadian or NATO troops to the rescue this time. Instead, for once let’s let mama Africa save her own black diaspora!

And if we could just somehow make sure that any refugees are also redirected to Africa - perfect!

7 Likes

If there was any justice in the world, we would nuke them from space! You mean to tell me, a gang banger nigger is in charge of Haiti and he will send his rivals to settle in U.S. (no doubt with taxpayer support)? Ship them to the homes of Mayorkas, Blinken, Garland, Yellen and the rest of the jew scumbags in the administration. We will finally see the broken back of the camel!

6 Likes

The ones he can’t catch and eat? Yes.

And I am sure NGOs will coordinate the evac. I’d laugh if the Haitians stole the boats, ate the NGO personnel en route, then sank and drowned. Got my fingers crossed on this. Please please!

5 Likes

If he does have Haitian lowlifes sent here, I personally believe that all of them should be sent to his Delaware estate to camp out on his property until their hearing date for citizenship comes up.

6 Likes

It’s hard enough to get just One wish during this regime’s stint in The Whipe House.
Three might be impossible. Especially practical and Good wishes like the ones you mentioned.
At this point , I think I might be happy if Biden just walked off of a podium stage and broke his neck. Or maybe even just got bit somewhat viciously by his crazy dog.

4 Likes

Nah. If that cannibal gets ahold of any USA $$$ in his grimy hands, he will take off and go somewhere other than Haiti where he could actually spend them on decent things. He would probably ditch his own bodyguards and just greedily take off with all the cash, not leaving any spending money with his crew.
Never to be seen again.

4 Likes

Musk took the video down because it’s racist.

5 Likes

I’m betting a little over half the population (of Whites anyway) have no idea of the horror that’s coming with these refugees. From the “just pull yerself up by the bootstraps” crowd to the “we are all human beings!” crowd. They have no fkn clue. The Haitian is Homo Erectus in it’s almost purest form. Feels no guilt, no sympathy, no apathy and has an extraordinary need to destroy that which reminds it of what it is. An organism that would better off not existing. Of all the monsters being brought here the Haitian is the worst of the worst. A still living, flesh eating zombie concerned with only the basics, personal comfort, sex and the need to feed.

5 Likes

Funny you mention some of these names. They just happen to have a new DC product that sells out constantly exclusively in the LGBT community, where they can’t keep them on the shelves. All of these sociopaths finally found a place where they truly fit in ( with or without lube).
And also here is a new edition of a popular magazine… I’m sure these guys are often in that magazine, too.

IMG_2022

3 Likes

Notice that no one is asking these simple questions: “how are Haitians getting to America?” … “Who’s funding them?”. “How are Haitians getting to the Southern border?”.

The do-nothing Repugnican’ts are just going with the flow…

3 Likes

Our military will go to the other side of the earth to fight an unknown enemy but will not defend our own borders.

2 Likes

that’s because open-borders and overseas wars are all part of the same NWO agenda.

1 Like

This is facking awful suicide of the USA and suicide for anyone expecting a good life in this country.

I’m sure Mayorkas has been on the phone non-stop with the Soros’s on devious schemes, lies, and plans they can use to bring as many Haitian niggers in as possible. :rage:

Old Joe just goes along with whatever, he knows they are his masters, and he forgot all about it completely just a few minutes later. “Cool more of Obamas relatives, that’s great,” is what he probably thinks. This facking guy is not even on the same planet as us.

They’re going to try and fly them in, on free tickets, in secret late at night, like they did before. They will try to use huge ships to bring them here. Mark my words, they will do any and everything to get them here, believe it! :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

2 Likes

Idiots that say that - like the denizens of Martha’s Vinyard, for example, that had their “refugee” population cleared out within 24 hours - expect those “refugees fleeing war-torn countries” to be settled in YOUR community, certainly not theirs.

How many “refugees” have been settled in Rehoboth Beach, for example? Where Biden vacations. Or Beverly Hills? - where they’re using everything they’ve got NOT to allow Section 8 into their wealthy community - while holding $10,000/plate fundraisers for Biden?

Heard on the news yesterday these tar monsters are already getting on boats heading to the U.S. - Ron DeSantis is deploying the National Guard to the beaches to make sure none of them land.

I believe each and every one should be shot on sight - but I suspect Biden will fly them into “America’s WHITE Heartland” in the middle of the night as he is doing with 3rd world scum from the southern border.

I’ll bet that if he took a vote on it with the general public, it would get voted DOWN.
Why? Because NObody wants any Haitians coming in here. Especially ones who are leaving a terribly violent situation. Who knows how much they may have participated in some of that violence? Either way, they are shithole raised people. Sone are probably nice . But there is a strong contrast between the USA and Haiti.
The problem is, Biden wants to MAKE America IS just like it.

well, at least the cowardly politicians are finally taking a hint from their voters about illegal aliens flooding America. POS, DeSantis did NOTHING for over three years but now gets a spine but only because he put his finger to the political winds.

Here’s the cowardy dick watcher, DeSantis with one of the dumbest cops in America taking a stand on illegal immigration. What they fail to mention is that Sheriff Grady Judd was not long ago championing illegal immigrants who rammed a car head-on while going to a worksite. “they’re doing work that Americans won’t do…”. Well, Grady, how’d the work get done before Mexicans flooded America?

So now these two p’sos are pretending to be good conservatives and the moron electorate is eating it up like flies on shit.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.