Biden Regime Member Claims the Ukraine Can Take Back Crimea

Originally published at: Biden Regime Member Claims the Ukraine Can Take Back Crimea | Infostormer.com

A member of the Biden regime claimed that the Ukraine can take back Crimea. I’m sure Vladimir Putin is laughing at this ridiculous assertion.

Biden official tells Congress Ukraine could take back Crimea: report https://t.co/2Yw90WvL7d pic.twitter.com/tM4sKy6glo

— The Hill (@thehill) December 17, 2022

This directly contradicts what the Ukrainian general was saying about how Russia’s mobilization was a success and that they could potentially come for Kiev. It also directly contradicts basic realities and common sense.

It is hard for me to understand why anybody would believe this clown from the Biden regime who is saying this. The Ukraine’s electrical infrastructure has been decimated and most of their main military assets have been destroyed. They are in no position to take back the territories they’ve lost in the eastern part of the Ukraine let alone Crimea.

2 Likes

Let me guess: The “Biden Regime Member” is a Jew - who is more than happy to commit YOUR goyim sons and daughters to coming home in a body bag - and infinity of YOUR hard-earned dollars to buy military ordnance for Zelensky.

How about sending over those guy who dress up as dogs to go and fight? Trannies too who ZOG insists are stable enough to serve in the military.

This should get the Russians to surrender immediately:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.