Biden Recalls MLK and RFK Assassinations as Late 1970s Events

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/biden-recalls-mlk-and-rfk-assassinations-as-late-1970s-events/

Joe Biden has obviously lost his mental abilities. He’s making all sorts of gaffs on the campaign trail.

Washington Times:

Remember the line “if you can remember the 1960s, you weren’t really there”? It got support Tuesday from the Democratic presidential front-runner, born 1942.

According to a video posted by the Republican National Committee “war room,” former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, campaigning in Iowa on Tuesday, placed two of the 1960s most iconic events — the weeks-apart assassinations of Robert Kennedy and the Rev. Martin Luther King — in the wrong decade.

“When Bobby Kennedy and Dr. King had been assassinated in the 70s, the late 70s when I got engaged,” he said in the run-up to making a point about how times have changed.

Mr. Biden did at least place his engagement in the right decade — he married first wife Neilia Hunter in 1966.

I get that people can misspeak and misremember things from time to time, but Biden has been doing this type of thing quite a bit for the past few months. It’s just been one gaff after another. His campaign team has even pondered limiting his appearances to lessen the gaffs.

And saying that the MLK and RFK assassinations took place in the late 1970s is a sign that his mental faculties are definitely in decline. These were two fairly significant historical events directly connected to the 1960s that most people are not going to misremember.

He’s going to have a tough time getting the Democrat nomination. The crazier leftist candidates are going to be tearing him apart.

8 Likes

Hairplug Joe is an embarrassment, but I don’t believe the Democrats are serious about defeating Blormp this time around. They will wait until 2024, when their nominee will be an angry, anti-white spic or spook. And by then most voters will be angry anti-whites/non-whites as well.

6 Likes

We all have speech blunders but it does seem prevalent amongst Democratic politicians. Recent examples being: Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders and Peter Schiff. I imagine it is a case of creeping dementia combined with ‘what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.’

2 Likes

Biden has never had much brain power, to put it mildly.

6 Likes

Even Obama is like “Joe needs to STFU.”.

5 Likes

Democrats are so stupid, they can’t even keep their own lies straight.

4 Likes

Agreed.
Its all fake,scripted nonsense made to appear organic to dupe people into believing the system of voting and government is controlled by the people.

I saw your comment on the OD page that said something similar.
Are we to really believe that there’s isn’t any candidate that can be groomed to be more of a centrist populist that they can run to defeat the orange clown?
I mean, that is what they claim they want more than anything but what the left and the media truly hates him for is because he “appears” to be remotely pro-white.
We hear trump being called an antisemite nonstop…but lets look into it and just scratch the surface of this off the wall claim.
So, a guy who has catered to and pandered to these people for his entire life, whose children have basically all converted to judaism is a nazithatwantstolampshadegorillionsofjews.
This clown who would bomb the entire world to push the yinon plan and agenda 21 is a “nahtzee”…
Its all total deception.
When i ask leftists why they don’t like a guy who pushes leftist agendas in everything he does, they just don’t have a response because they are clueless to what is really happening and get their info from the talmudic matrix system.
It’s pathetic.

The repulicunts are worse to me.
They are deceptive and they are the equivalent to a parent who watches the other parent abuse a child their entire life while doing nothing.
Sure , mommy may tell you that daddy is mean and wrong when he beats/rapes his own children but without action you are complicit at every level eventually.
To me, nothing describes the rep party more accurately.

1 Like