Biden Pushes Fake WHITE Supremacy Terror Threat Again

Originally published at: Biden Pushes Fake WHITE Supremacy Terror Threat Again | Infostormer.com

Joe Biden has once again made the false claim that WHITE SUPREMACY is the most dangerous terrorist threat to America or whatever. He said this while addressing a bunch of blacks receiving fake college degrees.

BIDEN AT HOWARD UNIVERSITY: "The most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland is white supremacy — and I'm not saying this because I'm at a Black HBCU. I say it wherever I go.”

pic.twitter.com/ujnnA3AgZI

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) May 13, 2023

This is a total lie by this senile piece of shit. Biden and the Jews who own his old ass are the biggest threat to America. They are the ones destroying the economy, waging insane wars around the world and allowing the country to be overrun by hordes of foreigners.

There are no WHITE SUPREMACIST terrorist groups plotting to do terrorism. There are a handful of fake honeypot groups who have been created or infiltrated by feds. You also have random retards that FBI people have encouraged to do mass shootings. That’s all there is. It is a totally manufactured fake hoax threat by Biden and his Jewish masters.

Biden is only saying this because this Jewish government would like to paint anybody who opposes them as terrorists and put them in FEMA camps or whatever. They don’t have the physical resources to do this, but that is obviously what they have in mind.

2 Likes

their goal is to redefine the word “terrorism” to include antisemitism and other forms of free-speech that exposes their lies and plans to destroy America… They’ve already said that our words have killed people. stopping us from speaking and protesting is high on their agenda. BUT, what this means is that they’re losing the PR battle and are getting desperate. I doubt that even the Negros are falling for it.

3 Likes

Every word that came out of that traitor’s mouth had some jew speech writer on it.

3 Likes

Biden is one of the few politicians who has absolutely no redeeming qualities what-so-ever. There is nothing that he says or does that is positive. it boggles the imagination to think that any white person can vote for this scourge on America.

Most White Democrats haven’t figure it out and never will. They hear OBidenCo spew racist remarks against their own race but still support this scumbag. How long would a Black politician last, constantly bashing Black People as the greatest danger to America? WTF is wrong with, Whitey?

3 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.