Biden Orders Declassification of 9/11 Documents

Originally published at: Biden Orders Declassification of 9/11 Documents | Infostormer.com

Joe Biden is ordering the declassification of government documents relating to the 9/11 attacks.

JUST IN – Biden orders to begin declassification review of documents related to FBI's probe of the 9/11 attack.

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 3, 2021

Here’s the full statement.

So does this mean we will finally find out the truth surrounding the WTC-7 controlled demolition?

How about all the weird military drills that were happening that day?

Will the dancing Israelis who filmed the attacks be exposed?

What about the Jew Larry Silverstein’s terrorism insurance policy he put on those building just months before the attacks?

Yeah, I doubt anything relating to Israel or the Jews who were involved in this event will be exposed with this declassification effort. This is about burying the truth of what happened that day, not shedding light on it.

2 Likes

The declassification event is to ‘prove’ that Arab terrorists and Bin Laden were behind 9/11. That’s what will be in the report - about as believable as the Warren Report - Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman who killed JFK.

Just saw a new “documentary” on Netflix that “traces the origins of 9/11” - straight to Bin Laden and Afghanistan - obviously to try to justify the ridiculous, 20-year war in that country. ALL of the talking heads were Jews - to throw suspicious, let alone blame off of Jews - who I believe, with good reason, were the real masterminds behind 9/11.

Notice it is never mentioned how many Afghani civilians were killed over the 20 years - once heard it was “one million” - my guess is it at least five times that many.

And now they’re coming here…

2 Likes

Yeah, no doubt it is just being released to support more revisionist history about 9/11. Just like that hoax 9/11 commission that was put together in the mid 2000s.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.