Biden Jokes About Having Affair With 12-Year-Old

Originally published at: Biden Jokes About Having Affair With 12-Year-Old | Infostormer.com

So I was offline for only 24 hours and I come back online to see this clip of Joe Biden joking about having an affair with a 12-year-old when he was 30.

Biden STUNS crowd into utter bewilderment after saying most CREEPY thing he may EVER said:

“We go back a long way. She was 12, I was 30.

pic.twitter.com/4hY8E6bZEv

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) September 23, 2022

It’s been long said that Biden is a creepy pederast of some kind. There’s all sorts of clips showing him weirdly touching kids in public.

You also have the Ashley Biden diary situation.

I knew the truth about the election when they told me it was the safest election ever.

I knew the truth about the vaccine when they tried to force me to take it.

I knew the truth about the Ashley Biden diary when the FBI kicked in someone’s door for it.

— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) September 16, 2022

Not to mention his son Hunter referring to him as “Pedo Pete” on his phone.

It’s all just too much. They aren’t even attempting to hide this. It’s a joke to these people. That’s why they are letting this obviously senile old man go out in public to make jokes about how he is sexually attracted to kids.

2 Likes

The American empire is dead. The only thing left to do is bury it.

1 Like

When Biden announced his 2020 run I thought it was a joke. the videos of him being creepy around children is all over the net. Now he flaunts it knowing that the News Jews will give him a pass just like when he said that he set-up national voter fraud system to steal the election. That clip is the headliner of the video, 2000 Mules.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.