Biden Falls Asleep During Ceremony for Maui Fire Victims

Originally published at: Biden Falls Asleep During Ceremony for Maui Fire Victims | Infostormer.com

The senile puppet Joe Biden finally made the trip out to Maui after an entire town was destroyed by a suspicious wildfire. Many believe this fire was deliberately set with some going so far as to say it was a government conspiracy involving directed energy weapons.

The trip must have been very tiring because he fell asleep during a ceremony honoring the fire victims.

NOW – Biden appears to fall asleep during a ceremony in Hawaii honoring the Maui fire victims.pic.twitter.com/pFGMPjqFqg

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 22, 2023

He also made inappropriate jokes.

JUST IN: President Biden jokes about how hot the ground is in Maui after a fire ripped through, killing hundreds.

“You guys catch the boots out here? That’s a hot ground, man,” he joked.

Despite media reports of roughly 100 deaths from the fires, locals estimate that at least… pic.twitter.com/mRlVuN9kns

— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) August 21, 2023

It’s all good though, he almost lost his wife, his 1967 corvette and his cat in a fire one time.

BIDEN TO MAUI FIRE VICTIMS: "We have a little sense, Jill and I, what it's like to lose a home. […] I almost lost my wife, my '67 corvette and my cat." pic.twitter.com/whvQfSUJ70

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) August 22, 2023

Some don’t think it is all good though like these people.

🚨 VIDEO ALERT: Maui Residents Chant “F*CK YOU” to Joe Biden As He Finally Shows Up 13 DAYS After The Fires ⚠️ pic.twitter.com/hmjtxKX5qN

— Matt Wallace (@MattWallace888) August 22, 2023

Even with all this, there are real life people who will still vote for Biden in 2024. This country is a real life Jewish dystopia.

7 Likes

This is the sickness of humanity. The human brain once programmed is stuck like an old 486. Few humans can digest and accept new information that conflicts with their emotions.

I had a Harley couple hush me up when I explained that our own government did 9/11. They literally would not let me speak. This is a prefect example of false patriotism fueled by an emotional override brain. It’s a mental protection mechanism for the weak.

Unfortunately weakness is common human ailment which allows people to eschew reality. The only solution is a leader like, Hitler who forces these weak people to conform to the nationalist tide. when they see their neighbors doing it, they will go along. it’s pathetic but this is the human condition.

8 Likes

What does Biden care? He’ll go back to his luxury vacation at Lake Tahoe, back to napping on the beach - the media have his back and Hawaii will continue to vote solid Democrat.

Imagine the shit storm if this were Trump making jokes, saying “no comment” about the fires and having to interrupt his vacation.

5 Likes

One would think that Biden’s idiotic behavior would wake people up but it won’t. Hawaii will still vote solid Democrat. I don’t think Biden is as senile as most people think. He’s just arrogant knowing the media will cover for him and stupid morons will continue to vote Democrat.

6 Likes

agreed but he does shake hands with invisible people and go the wrong way to exit the stage among other things. they may be drugging him. well, they’re absolutely drugging him.

6 Likes

The jews who control him have him on some heavy meds to keep in semi comatose and blurt out stupid comments.

4 Likes

I’ll bet his home was insured for more than $700.

4 Likes

Kamala too. Speaking of the dumb bitch… where’s she been? they had someone in a Kamala mask at the last state of the union.

4 Likes

I think they’re both wearing masks. The real Joe Biden is probably dead.

IMG_8141

![IMG_7433|690x387](upload://ofT8sTGHRi48bR8AggursizVoOt.jpeg) 

IMG_7432

6 Likes

They can’t explain how Stephen Hawking lived decades with ALS. That’s a disease that kills within years.

3 Likes

I agree. Also still some White people in Hawaii, thats why they dont care.

3 Likes

“Mr. President! Can you explain how your earlobes fused to your tiny noggin?”

2 Likes

That’s the tell! It’s not the same guy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.