Biden Blames Russia for High Gas Prices

Originally published at: Biden Blames Russia for High Gas Prices | Infostormer.com

Joe Biden blamed Russia for skyrocketing gas prices.

Biden on gas prices:

"It’s going to go up. Can’t do much right now. Russia is responsible." pic.twitter.com/7S3Z7GMxoP

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) March 8, 2022

This is such an unbelievable lie.

It’s his own fault that we are in this situation.

Gas was $2.20 the day Biden was elected.

Gas had gone up to $3.40 before Russia invaded Ukraine.

Gas has jumped another 45 cents since the invasion.

Here’s why you are paying more ⬇️ #BidensGasCrisis pic.twitter.com/33UjNH3Fov

— Rep. Barry Loudermilk (@RepLoudermilk) March 8, 2022

Obviously, policies put in place by the Biden regime limited domestic oil production causing the price to go up. This happened almost immediately after Biden was installed into the presidency.

After they purposefully agitated the conflict with Russia in Ukraine, they decided to sanction Russian energy which has caused oil and gas prices to go up even further.

This “blame Russia” narrative is not sustainable. Telling people they will have to pay $10 for a gallon of gas so faggots can have parades in the streets of Kiev is not a narrative I’d want to be selling.

6 Likes

Gas has increased over 2 dollars here in the past 2 weeks.
Biden can’t keep the gas companies in check. They’re moving in for the big ripoff now “because reasons” and he can’t do anything about it. They will continue to raise prices at their whim for any BS reason because they know he is a sucker coward loser fake president. With zero real power to change anything.

Same thing happening at the grocery store. $4.50 for a jar of pickles… thanks BIden and Biden voters.

It’s all going up everything I hope you like being screwed. Thanks Biden

3 Likes

I saw the price of a regular gallon of gas go up 10 cents a day for the past three days at one gas station I went to earlier this week. It’s pure craziness but not unexpected.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Yet the media will report it as “truth” and anyone who disagrees will automatically be labeled a conspiracy theorist and subjected to job loss.

Also, lots and lots of idiot voters will believe this, just as they are believing the lies about Russian atrocities that are coming out by the minute.

Ny Post:

Harris decries ‘unimaginable’ Russian atrocities in Ukraine invasion

2 Likes

Jews will come up with some stuff akin to,
pulled the newborn babies from their incubators, and then used them for skeet shooting…
just as they did before,

When joe biden craps his pants,
when hunter biden gets another STD from a hooker,
when Kamala gets butt cancer in her mouth from all the A2M
it will all be Russia’s (and maybe Trump too) fault

Yes now it will be Russia shit my pants

Instead of blaming Trump for everything now the Dems will blame Russia
In a big lie-orgy of fake news Jewishness
in a lamebrain low IQ default lie they will store in their brain for when they have to answer a question

2 Likes

I’m Joe Biden and I cancelled Russian oil with no backup plan to supply the oil needed for trucks to deliver goods to you that you need FOR BASIC SURVIVAL.
All the American people hate me now and inflation and costs are skyrocketing at record levels per day? What’s my plan? I’m gonna beg terrorists corrupt murderers in Venezuela and couple other sketchy countries for their oil…

I’m incapable of thinking more than one step ahead, I always lose at chess in 3 moves the lowest amount of moves possible… derrr

Also I shut down all oil drilling in USA since day one I was elected it has been banned on public land and purposely made prohibititively expensive on private land.

We’re all gonna use windmill powered cars I mean the technology is ready right?

While other oil independent countries will blast past our crippled economy in a matter of months, and with a war looming, I’ll also destabilize and put in jeopardy our military with an oil shortage that makes all our equipment potentially useless with no fuel

Since we live in car world I am envisioning a Mad Max type scenario with Kamala Harris as Tina Turner
A world where only the rich will be able to go on pleasure drives. Where only the rich can afford “the juice.”
Most other Americans will just barely be able to afford enough toilet paper to get by. We will be eating dog food out of cans

Good video. Russia has cheap gas because they’re energy independent. It was also interesting to see the different octane levels they have over there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.