Bibi Bans Omar and Tlaib from Israel

Originally published at: Bibi Bans Omar and Tlaib from Israel | Infostormer.com

Bibi just banned Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib from entering Israel because they support the boycott movement against them.

AP:

Israel said Thursday that it will bar two Democratic congresswomen from entering the country ahead of a planned visit over their support for a Palestinian-led boycott movement, a decision announced shortly after President Donald Trump tweeted that it would “show great weakness” to allow them in.

The move to bar Reps. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota from visiting appeared to be unprecedented. It marked a deep foray by Israel into America’s bitterly polarized politics and a sharp escalation of Israel’s campaign against the international boycott movement.

The two newly-elected Muslim members of Congress are outspoken critics of Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians and have repeatedly sparred with Trump over a range of issues. Tlaib’s family immigrated to the United States from the West Bank, where she still has close relatives.

They had planned to visit Jerusalem and the West Bank on a tour organized by a Palestinian organization aimed at highlighting the plight of the Palestinians. It was not immediately clear if they had planned to meet with Israeli officials, and spokespeople for the two congresswomen did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel is “open to critics and criticism,” except for those who advocate boycotts against it.

The orange man supported their ban from Israel.

It would show great weakness if Israel allowed Rep. Omar and Rep.Tlaib to visit. They hate Israel & all Jewish people, & there is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. Minnesota and Michigan will have a hard time putting them back in office. They are a disgrace!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 15, 2019

Representatives Omar and Tlaib are the face of the Democrat Party, and they HATE Israel!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 15, 2019

Interestingly enough, AIPAC is against the decision.

We disagree with Reps. Omar and Tlaib’s support for the anti-Israel and anti-peace BDS movement, along with Rep. Tlaib’s calls for a one-state solution. We also believe every member of Congress should be able to visit and experience our democratic ally Israel firsthand.

— AIPAC (@AIPAC) August 15, 2019

They probably realize that this ban is counterproductive to their goal of controlling American politicians across both parties. Especially on the Democrat side.

It’s a really stupid situation. I guess this is one of the stories they’re going to try and use to take attention off of the Epstein fiasco. If you check out Twitter there’s all sorts of people chimping out over this.

But I personally couldn’t give a shit if Omar or Tlaib are allowed to enter Israel or not. Instead, we should be asking why America’s entire foreign policy is centered around this shitty Jewish country in the desert on the other side of the world. WTF do these kikes do for us that warrants this type of attention? I’ve yet to find a single positive thing that Israel does for America.

6 Likes

If only all of our politicians were banned from visiting Israel or even interacting with any jews at all.

9 Likes

I ask normies all the time to explain what it is that the terrorist apartheid state of israel does for them or this country and they look blankly for a few seconds before telling me i am an antisemite…yeah, and…answer the question…lol
But they can’t…they hate Christianity for the most part but have no clue that they are in full support of & have this total apathetic outlook on the talmudic supremacists that hate them and their white children!
This makes normies mad because their brains are like malleable playdough for these kikes.
They’ve all been conditioned so hard to believe we need to keep blowing the world up for these evil jew monsters and handing them countless billions of dollars every year.

6 Likes

Look at the Press this situation created. The liberals were all squaking about this situation, and the Press dutifully moved this to the head of the line. I am looking forward to a non-Jew controlled Press, hopefully in my lifetime.

3 Likes