Beto Uses El Paso Shooting to Promote His Presidential Campaign

Originally published at: Beto Uses El Paso Shooting to Promote His Presidential Campaign | Infostormer.com

Beto O’Rourke who is from the El Paso, Texas area is conveniently using the El Paso Walmart shooting to promote his presidential campaign. After learning about the news, he did a short press conference and cried in front of the media about it.

Later he was doing interviews blaming Donald Trump for the shooting because he is a racist and tweets racist things.

This guy is the worst. It’s pretty sick how somebody would use an event like this to promote their political campaign but that’s exactly what he’s doing. There may be some credibility to the theories that O’Rourke assisted the shooter as part of a diabolical scheme to promote his failing campaign for the presidency. There should be a major investigation into this possibility.

7 Likes

He is a pathetic loser.

4 Likes

It is as if a junior high school kid is his campaign manager. Most people will see right through this.

3 Likes

Beto is definitely a beta.

2 Likes

Who would believe anything an admitted oppressor “slaver” would say?

3 Likes

Yeah and the women and beta cucks think he’ll make a great president.

All countries wouldn’t mind having a whiny bitch like this for president because they know they would be able to walk all over him, unlike Trump and everyone (recently) before Trump.

3 Likes

Masculinity is becoming illegal…why do people think that veganism is being pushed so hard by the system?
Veganism is part of agenda 21, or agenda 2030 , its new name.
Sv3rige is one of the best youtubers around.

The new world order diet is one based in grains/plants.
Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride is the leading expert in gut health and research data that cholesterol is actually healthy -making meat, fat and animal products the only food products humans need for nourishment and cellular rejuvenation.
Our brains are 50% cholesterol and our cells are made of cholesterol as well…
So how could fat be bad?
We need to re-produce cells daily as our cells die on a daily basis and you cannot do this with plants.
Apologies for the rant, but i have been researching this for yrs.
I am not saying that all vegetables are bad, most are just useless and cannot be absorbed by humans because of their anti-nutrient content.
Fruit is all poison for the most part.
All produce is genetically modified man-made sugar laden poisons that are all made by man in labs that occur nowhere in nature the way they are sold in modern markets .

3 Likes

This dude is literally Ivanka Trump. Goy who was from good Catholic family, marries child of billionaire Jew land baron.

Beto’s yid fil is known in El Paso for pushing poor browns off land to develop it. Made huge money.

He’s actually treated as Hispanic, but that fits the trans existence dems live - slave owning Harris the first Indian woman to announce candidacy for potus is the trans black; trans Beto, el hombre para le gente esta el gringo hispanico; Elizabeth Moonbean Beaver Pelt.

Nothing is real with them. Fucking clownshow.

2 Likes

Well my diet consists of 70% plant, 30% animal on average in warmer weather and in winter time, my animal protien consumption rises to 50/50. and it does well for my gut. I know veggies are comparably low in nutrients as opposed to meats but it’s high in fiber and it helps with gut cleansing. When season allows I grow my own vegetables and fruits and family consume for health and the reward of being outdoors and working the soil

So anyways Beto is just an soyboy fag name point blank. I cringed when I first heard of his name on news