BBC Racists Mistake Kobe Bryant for LeBron James

Originally published at: BBC Racists Mistake Kobe Bryant for LeBron James | Infostormer.com

Kobe Bryant’s death just gets funnier and funnier.

In addition to blacks promoting Illuminati conspiracies on social media and a dyke MSNBC reporter calling the Los Angeles Lakers the Los Angeles Niggers, the BBC used footage of LeBron James in their coverage of Kobe Bryant’s death. People have been on Twitter expressing their outrage at this hateful racism.

A tribute to Kobe Bryant from the BBC used footage of Lebron James because fuck checking the name on the back of a jersey. All the bullshit I've seen today is why I am utterly ashamed of my profession. There are no standards anymore. pic.twitter.com/C0HD9HmAjH

— Richard Lewis (@RLewisReports) January 26, 2020

I genuinely cannot believe that the actual BBC News at 10 just did this pic.twitter.com/n6csMV9OOG

— Matthew Champion (@matthewchampion) January 26, 2020

Deeply unfortunate mix up from BBC. They got two big, Black men confused and featured Lebron James instead of late Kobe Bryant in this news segment. This only adds to our collective grief at this time. Has a correction and apology been issued yet? Shame. pic.twitter.com/jCUejPKWc4

— Nadine White (@Nadine_Writes) January 26, 2020

Outrage over this incident has been global in scope even reaching the highly advanced first world metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria.

Sat in traffic in Lagos, Nigeria and the radio is talking about how the BBC aired footage of LeBron James while talking about the death Kobe Bryant.@BBCNews, the pride of our nation… 😞 pic.twitter.com/1NGiPoidW2

— Femi (@Femi_Sorry) January 27, 2020

The BBC by making this error, is basically saying that all blacks look the same and that they couldn’t determine the difference between Kobe and LeBron. This as we know is the very definition of institutional racism.

The only question is if the BBC will be held accountable for this awful racial hatred of niggers. The apology they issued on Twitter seemed quite insincere.

In tonight’s coverage of the death of Kobe Bryant on #BBCNewsTen we mistakenly used pictures of LeBron James in one section of the report. We apologise for this human error which fell below our usual standards on the programme.

— Paul Royall (@paulroyall) January 26, 2020

Mr. Royall of the BBC should just admit that they are an institution filled with nigger-haters. I mean, at least be honest with your nigger hate sir. Obviously, if you can’t determine the difference between two famous black niggers like Kobe and LeBron you have hatred of black skin.

4 Likes

I am deeply affected by the news of Michael Jordan’s death.

3 Likes

I, for one, would have been deeply offended had anyone confused the mighty Harambe with, for example, O.J. Simpson or Denzel Washington.Harambe