Barbara Specter returns to say: Nationalism is Wonderful for Jews but must be crushed in Europe

This evil hag is back and just as twisted as ever…

https://www.eutimes.net/2023/11/barbara-specter-returns-to-say-nationalism-is-wonderful-for-jews-but-must-be-crushed-in-europe/

Do you remember Barbara Specter, the infamous Jewish activist who said a bunch of years ago that Jews are at the heart of Europe’s destruction? Well she’s back to make more similar statements.

The Jewish activist Barbara Specter has now appeared in a new video where she gives her view on how to deal with nationalism among Jews and among Europeans respectively.

The EU has been one of the Jews’ best allies, she says, among other things, and describes how they worked to “wipe out” nationalism in Europe.

4 Likes

I detest her unctuous deceitful pseudo-too-friendly manner, just waiting to plunge the dagger into your back. (Interesting that she linked the jews to communism.)

3 Likes

May the Arabs devour this kike parasite.

3 Likes

I can’t watch… it will just piss me off.

2 Likes

I recent;y watched an old clip of a Rabbi talking about why Hitler hated the Jews. The answer is in Mein Kampf. Jews created movements which killed the smartest goyim from country to country, with the intention that the only remaining smart people would be Jews.