Baltimore Mayor Thinks Closing Shops Early Will Stop Black Violence

Originally published at: Baltimore Mayor Thinks Closing Shops Early Will Stop Black Violence | Infostormer.com

Baltimore a city with a majority black population has a mayor who thinks closing shops early will stop violence.

PJ Media:

The city of Baltimore has a real problem. It's been suffering from a wave of violence for some time now. Residents of the city thought it was over. After all, the murder rate for the first three months of this year dropped significantly, undoubtedly a good sign.

Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to be.

This month, the city has seen at least 29 murders as the violence surged yet again. This led Mayor Catherine E. Pugh to take to the streets to visit some local businesses. One of the exchanges recorded by the Baltimore Sun was a little concerning, though.

You see, Pugh stood inside of an area convenience store and asked what time the store closed. When the owner responded that they closed at 11:30, that wasn't good enough for Pugh.

"Isn’t that late?" the mayor reportedly responded. "That’s a little late. It keeps the crowds around here. Nine o’clock is nice. We need you-all to close at 9 o’clock at night."

Closing shops early is not going to stop the violence. What will stop the violence is getting rid of the racial group that is committing all the violence.

And it is comical for them to talk about how murders went down in the first three months of the year. That’s only because during winter months it is freezing cold in Baltimore and blacks aren’t going to be roaming the streets like they do in warmer months. The fact that violence was down during those months is meaningless.

But yes, the only way to resolve the problem with violence in Baltimore is to remove the blacks. I guarantee the violence will go down once this is done.

5 Likes

Every time i see niggers do shit to whites …

4 Likes

Let’s hope no effective measures are found to stop this coon on coon comedy!:poop::gun::poop::skull::clap:

2 Likes

I say let the gangs kill each other. Less tax dollars for dead gang bangers. We need to wall off these black on black murder zones. Most of the whites left a long time ago so #walloffbaltimore

2 Likes

Closing shops early = expanded robbing & looting hours.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I hope they try one of those “48 hours without a murder” events. Or week-end without a murder. Those are always good for a laugh.

1 Like

I’ve got a better idea: How about those stores just close up altogether and never reopen? That way the coons won’t be tempted to loiter, steal, riot or murder anymore. PROBLEM SOLVED.

2 Likes

Sounds about as effective as a band aid on a carcinoma.

1 Like

Baltimore has so much to offer the world.

Dig deep, slave owner!

2 Likes

So what happens when Shaniqua-displaying a customary level of foresight and prior planning- runs out of disposable diapers and grape drank at 9:15 PM?

And complains to the city council?

1 Like

Someone should tell this fuckwit of a mayor that closing early defeats the purpose of a convenience store. In Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and HK, convenience stores are open 24/7 and there is rarely any trouble … Of course, there are fewer blacks there to chimp out!

And way too cold for those stupid sagging pants they insist on wearing.

2 Likes