Auto workers UAW boss says "Trump doesn't care about auto workers, no point in meeting with him"

What this guy who I would compare to a Warden at a prison is really saying, isn’t he, is that, “most our auto workers are niggers, and niggers hate Trump.”
Guess what niggers don’t just hate Trump but all white men, Trump is just a public figure representing white men.

But I guess Trump said something mean to them in 2008 and this guy is still butt hurt about it.

maybe he was right in 2008 maybe it was your fault at that time, things have changed now, get over it and move on.

and at the same time he is talking about how EV’s are ruining his industry, he won’t say anything bad about Biden admin, who is at fault.

Remember how Trump said all EV’s were going to be made in China, and this guy is confirming that, meanwhile not blaming Biden, and saying Trump ‘doesn’t care.’ If he didn’t care why would he want to visit.

This guy is just spouting nonsensical diarhea out of his mouth and needs to be replaced… I smell a rat… seems like a traitor to me.

Another traitor being paid to be a traitor by the Jews or rich libtards who paid him to say this on the news. Is all it is. Just like when Biden or his pet monchichi little black french thing speaks. They are told exactly what to say and reading word for word off a script that Jews provided for them (along with a LOT of money / huge bribe.) Believe it.
Jews paid this guy to be anti Trump and he sold out for the money and went full traitor for sure.

1 Like

Shawn Fain, total lying sack of shit.

look at this quote,

“Is the former President right, does the push for electric vehicles here in the United States hurt your union?”

Fain answered, “It doesn’t if it’s a just transition… "

TOTAL BULLSHIT LIE

Total fucking liar