Australia: Pro-Palestinian Christian Bishop Stabbed

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/australia-pro-palestinian-christian-bishop-stabbed/

A popular pro-Palestinian Christian bishop was just stabbed as he delivered a sermon.

NOW – Christian leader stabbed multiple times in Sydney's west.https://t.co/sI5tsrmuQC

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) April 15, 2024

NOW – Tensions rise outside the church in Sydney, where a Christian leader and several worshippers were stabbed.pic.twitter.com/iqjaeSkcji

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) April 15, 2024

BREAKING🚨 I've translated the conversation between the Priests and the Attacker at the Assyrian church. They are speaking the Levantine Arabic (my dialect).

The attack appears religiously motivated, Translation below. The bishop was safer in Gaza among Palestinians than he… pic.twitter.com/IntEidJg5J

— Syrian Girl 🇸🇾 (@Partisangirl) April 15, 2024

As a member of the Syrian Aramean muslim Australian community, I condemn this filthy terrorists who attacked our Father Mar Mari #MarmariEmanuel in the strongest possible terms.

I hope that Muslim leaders in Sydney will come together with the Assyrian Aramaic church community to… pic.twitter.com/dkBq8hYFbA

So the orthodox Assyrian priest #MarmariEmanuelt who was stabbed in Sydney today:

– pro-Palestine
– pro-Russia
– Anti-vax
– Anti-LGBT

The media won't know which side to take. pic.twitter.com/sEeqhgccBc

It sounds as if this guy was actually a real Christian which explains why such hate was directed towards him. He opposes the Zionist regime and opposes faggotry.

Jews are celebrating the attack.

Hebrew social media groups celebrate the stabbing of Christian Archbishop Mar Mari Emmanuel at the Good Shepherd Church in Sydney, Australia.

He was a staunch opponent of the Israeli war on Gaza and a strong supporter of Palestine, widely known on social media. Israeli social… pic.twitter.com/49ijD216in

— Quds News Network (@QudsNen) April 15, 2024

I think this incident should put to rest this false idea of Judeo-Christian values. Judaism and Christianity are the literal opposite of one another. The Jews killed Jesus Christ and they are openly celebrating this attack on a Christian bishop.

The police should have let the angry Christians deal with the stabber.

"Bring him out!"

Christians in Australia were ready for some immediate retribution after a man stabbed Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel in a church outside Sydney. pic.twitter.com/Uqerjtjb56

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) April 15, 2024

5 Likes

Was the attacker a Jew?

2 Likes

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel also rightly described the Covid lunacy as a “plandemic”, denounced the fake ‘vaccines’, and said that lockdowns were “tyranny”.

And check out his sermon of 13th August 2021.

At 18:00 he warns against the mRNA technology in the shots. Around 23:00-24:00 he is arguing against ‘vaccine’ mandates and coercion, and describes those who claim the ‘vaccines’ are the only way out as even bigger “liars” than the WHO. Then he warns about getting rid of cash.

https://bluecat.media/bishop-mar-mari-emmanuel-delivers-the-most-epic-sermon-aimed-directly-at-the-globalists/

This bishop is exactly the sort of person who would be targeted by some “Manchurian candidate”, a brainwashed 15-year-old boy, primed to attack by Jewish eugenicists.

And we are supposed to believe it was another random attack by someone with mental problems who coincidentally just happened to hit the target???

1 Like

I’m thinking he is a mentally unstable Mohammedan who was programmed by Israeli/Zionist agents into committing the crime. It reminds me a little of the attempted assassination of Pope John Paul II in 1981 by a Turk who was believed to be doing the dirty work of the USSR.

1 Like

There’s no shortage of them, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.