Aussie Senator Blames Moslems for Christchurch Shooting

Originally published at: Aussie Senator Blames Moslems for Christchurch Shooting | Infostormer.com

Australian Senator Fraser Anning has publicly blamed Moslems for the Christchurch shooting. Check out these tweets he posted after the shooting took place.

Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?

— Senator Fraser Anning (@fraser_anning) March 15, 2019

I wonder if there will be as much outrage from the left wing when the next Muslim terrorist attack occurs?

Most likely silence and talk about “lone wolf attacks, mental illness and no connection to Islam”.

— Senator Fraser Anning (@fraser_anning) March 15, 2019

He’s not wrong. Brenton Tarrant’s shooting rampage was the result of unchecked third world migration into European countries. It’s also the result of Moslems in our countries killing our people. If we didn’t have Moslems in our countries, Tarrant would have had no reason to do what he did. Tarrant specifically cited Moslem terrorist acts against our people as his primary motivation in his manifesto.

Political solutions have been made impossible. White people are unable to publicly express their views on these subjects without being persecuted in some fashion. And when you make peaceful solutions impossible, violence is the ultimate result.

It’s also worth noting that some idiot brainwashed teenager attacked Anning with an egg as he spoke to the press prompting Anning to retaliate with a stiff left jab to his face.

This was the moment Australian Senator Fraser Anning was egged a day after he blamed the New Zealand mosque shootings on 'Muslim immigration' pic.twitter.com/xDTz51gBWL

— Middle East Eye (@MiddleEastEye) March 16, 2019

It seems safe to assume that the teenager did this because of Anning’s comments about Moslems which makes him a fool. Anning is only speaking sense. Moslems and Islam are incompatible with Western civilization and need to be removed. Anybody who says otherwise is denying reality.

8 Likes

5 Likes

yes, it’s ‘holocaust denial laws’ for Muslim filth. hopefully the next attack will be on the cucked Xtian globalist stooges like Merkel and Macron. they must now be worried about being shot for being traitors.

6 Likes

when someone whined about this at work to me yesterday i said- " 49 dead?..hopefully there’s 7 or an 8 in front of that number next time.

5 Likes

What in the actual fuck do mosques belong in New Zealand for to begin with?
Or ANY Christian/Western land?

9 Likes

because we are all one happy human family and xtians were bored being on-top and so welcomed their demise.

4 Likes

The Senator is correct.

6 Likes

That’s a man I can respect. It’s sad to see all these naive whites feeling bad for those “victims” but when their own race gets killed by Muslim terrorists, they are quiet as mice.

5 Likes