Arizona is Proving That Democracy is a Stupid Hoax

Originally published at: Arizona is Proving That Democracy is a Stupid Hoax | Infostormer.com

Here we are several days after election day and they are still counting votes in Arizona.

Texas has a population of 30 million

Florida has a population of 21 million

Arizona has a population of 7 million

How is Arizona still counting

— Terrence K. Williams (@w_terrence) November 11, 2022

This is obviously absurd. They’ve only counted 85 percent of the vote so far. It would only take this amount of time to count votes if the people running the election system were deliberately committing fraud. There’s no rational explanation to slow walk the vote counting.

There’s actually an elections official in Maricopa County named Bill Gates. No relation to the evil virus hoaxer and fake meat salesman. He was on CNN saying that he had no idea where 75,000 ballots came from. Just what the hell does he mean that he doesn’t know where they came from? This alone raises all sorts of questions.

“We don’t know where these ballots are from.”

This is an actual line spoken by a Maricopa County elections official in an Arizona election that still hasn’t finished.pic.twitter.com/M7s5P5ffJj

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) November 12, 2022

The Democrat candidate for governor Katie Hobbs is literally in charge of the elections. She is the current Secretary of State. That is obviously a conflict of interest, but the fact that there’s been all sorts of weird bullshit going on, makes her role all in overseeing the elections all the more suspicious.

On election day, there were all sorts of voting machine problems in Maricopa County.

Katie Hobbs in charge of running the election in Arizona today while on the ballot for governor and 20% of the voting machines in Maricopa, the state's largest county, are not working. I'm starting to think @KariLake may have a point about the problems with our elections.

— Greg Price (@greg_price11) November 8, 2022

Then you have this nonsense about ballots being put into some box that has been referred to as “box 3.” Nobody seems to know if the ballots in this “box 3” got tabulated.

In several precincts they pulled the divider & the Box 3 untabulated votes were combined with tabulated votes. That was their plan. It is likely that thousands of those votes from election day didn't get separated & tabulated.

— Blue Check Bandit (@BlueCheckBandit) November 12, 2022

Kari Lake says she is confident that she’s still going to win despite all of this chicanery.

.@KariLake: "We're very confident that these counts are going to start going heavily our way and we will win this. I assure the people of Arizona we will fix our elections." pic.twitter.com/rTBqSlX5Cd

— Kari Lake (@KariLake) November 12, 2022

I’m not confident in anything. Nothing was fixed with this fake election system in 2020 so why should anybody expect anything changed in 2022? We all knew there was going to be fraud again. It was just a question if they could maintain this vote fraud system since it is now being run by a bunch of vaxxed retards.

Whatever, I don’t really care what happens with all this. I just want democracy to be abolished. It is a stupid fake system that fails to allow the people any sort of real representation.

1 Like

That’s why you don’t vote. It’s a fixed and corrupt system that you can’t win at.

If voting mattered, it would be illegal.

“It’s not who votes but who counts the votes”-Joe Stalin.

There’s only one way out of this communist system and I’ll leave it that.

That’s not going to happen…

I told Kari to never underestimate the democrat voter fraud machine… The AZ election is almost a important as a presidential election which is why the traitorous Democrats are working overtime to rig it.

But again: The Conservies want four more years of jackass-fool, Trump after he failed them allowing all of this to happen. As a result, there are no consequences for voter fraud and so it will continue. They keep making excuses for the orange goon like, "HE’S JUST ONE MAN! " when before they were praising him as a genius for hiring The Swamp saying that Trump is “keeping his enemies closer”… foolishness is our greatest threat and its not going away any time soon.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.