Arizona Filling in Border Wall Gaps With Storage Containers

Originally published at: Arizona Filling in Border Wall Gaps With Storage Containers | Infostormer.com

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey who is largely a RINO piece of shit who went along with all the virus hoax bullshit, is actually doing something sensible for a change. He has issued an executive order to fill in the uncompleted gaps of Donald Trump’s border wall that exist on the southern border. Looks as if they will be bringing in large storage containers to fill in the gaps with barbed wire placed on top of the containers.

🆕

We issued an Executive Order directing the Arizona Department of Emergency and Military Affairs to immediately fill the gaps in the Yuma border wall. pic.twitter.com/ZElkH0x39X

— Doug Ducey (@DougDucey) August 12, 2022

NEW: Citing the Biden admin’s “dereliction of duty”, Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey issued an executive order today to immediately begin filling gaps in the Yuma border wall by using double stacked shipping containers reinforced w/ concertina wire on the top. Work began today. @FoxNews pic.twitter.com/AR9qhPEajh

— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) August 12, 2022

Arizona gov begins sealing gaps in border wall with shipping containers topped with razor wire https://t.co/nAi5VHMo1i

— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 13, 2022

What I’d like to know is why this took so long. If I were the Arizona governor and saw that the Brandon regime was refusing to finish the border wall, I would have issued an order to have done this back in early 2021.

Whatever the case, all of this is in many ways too little too late. Legal immigration is much more of a problem than illegal immigration.

Demographically speaking, America is starting to look increasingly more like Brazil. Hopefully we’ll have some type of secessionist movement that will enable the formation of a totally WHITE country. It is also possible that large numbers of these colorful individuals will leave because of the decaying economic and security conditions that we are seeing throughout the country. Most of these people only came here for selfish economic purposes.

1 Like

He’s doing this because it’s an election year and his opponent, Kari Lake vowed that if elected, she’ll declare a state of emergency and call-out The AZ National Guard to defend the border.

I believe Ducey is being term limited out. But there could be some truth to what you are saying about them not wanting her to have an excuse to send troops to the border if she gets into office. Hard to say what’s really going on though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.