Arizona Election Exposed as Total Fraud at Today's Hearing

Originally published at: Arizona Election Exposed as Total Fraud at Today’s Hearing | Infostormer.com

Breaking news folks. The corrupt state government of Arizona run by the RINO shill Doug the big douche Ducey certified the fraudulent election results today. He’s going to regret that decision, because nobody outside of shills and retards will say that these results were legitimate.

Arizona officials certified the state's election results Monday, formalizing Democrat Joe Biden’s narrow victory over Donald Trump even as the Republican president's attorneys continued making baseless claims of fraud in the state's vote count. https://t.co/cftHN75qZI pic.twitter.com/H119F4XEbg

— San Francisco Chronicle (@sfchronicle) November 30, 2020

Meanwhile, Republican state representatives today have been holding a hearing with Donald Trump’s legal team. It is still ongoing, but the witnesses that Rudy Giuliani presented provided compelling evidence that the results of the election were statistically impossible.

Common sense dictates that the results were not mathematically possible, but Rudy presented math experts who concluded the same thing with much more detailed data analysis. Multiple other witnesses also shared stories of different types of chicanery and fraud that took place.

Here are some highlights provided by Team Trump.

Expert witness says he believes the numbers in Arizona are fraudulent based on the data: "I'd rather resign than have certified those results" in Arizona today pic.twitter.com/qbDwb76Bg8

— Team Trump (@TeamTrump) November 30, 2020

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai presents his data at the #ArizonaHearing, showing the only way for Biden to have statistically caught up with @realDonaldTrump was if Democrat votes came in at 130% for Biden and -30% for Trump pic.twitter.com/P2q80JWs78

WATCH: Witness from Voter Integrity Fund plays phone calls of Arizonans who were issued mail-in ballots, but say they did NOT request them pic.twitter.com/GCKtpIv6Gs

Witness at #ArizonaHearing says she was refused observation of at least 2,000 duplicate ballots pic.twitter.com/KKMHDmerIB

"Your vote is not as secure as your Venmo account," says witness at #ArizonaHearing pic.twitter.com/NnM7FmshjK

This entire election has been a sham. What more do you need to know? The only question that remains now is if the people who orchestrated this insane fraud will get away with it. Let’s hope not.

1 Like

I had said Nevada and Arizona results were total bogus and it’s the only states I know enough about to say for sure. I mean ffs you walk into an Arizona Wal-Mart and you got half the people open carrying on their back and the rest of the state is full of old golfers who all voted Trump. Then we have Nevada who are even more gun nuts and anti-liberals than Arizona.
They’re going to say of course that the Mexicans in Arizona and the niggers in Vegas, blah blah blah, not enough votes, LIES.
We’re going to need indisputable specific evidence here I fear this is not enough but I am supporting Giuliani and his legal team 100% these people are American heroes, to fight against this sickening Jew media massive conglomeration of lies and filth.

2 Likes

Some of the stuff presented at the Arizona hearing was compelling. There’s another one scheduled for Michigan. Overall, I’m more optimistic about the direction that this is heading in following this hearing.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.