Argentina Defeated African France Team in World Cup

Originally published at: Argentina Defeated African France Team in World Cup | Infostormer.com

Outside of some of the dumb political shit that occurred with the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, I didn’t really pay a whole lot of attention to the tournament itself. The final match was between Argentina and France. Argentina ended up winning the game on penalty kicks.

A match for the ages https://t.co/tFJIYl1UL6

— KTLA (@KTLA) December 18, 2022

Unbelievable, joyous and emotional celebrations in Buenos Aires. Just look what Argentina's World Cup win means.🤩🇦🇷

🎥 via IG/alepetra_ pic.twitter.com/5oek57Ux45

— Ben Jacobs (@JacobsBen) December 18, 2022

I just happened to see the end of it while I was eating lunch at a restaurant and they had the game on in the bar area. What struck me was how France’s team consisted mostly of Africans and some brown mongrels. The only ones doing penalty kicks for the “French” were brown and black individuals.

I’m not even sure there was an actual Frenchman on the team. I guess they might have had one or two? Who the hell even knows.

I wasn’t the only one who noticed this.

The origins of the France team playing in the World Cup. pic.twitter.com/xTN3d6VgIG

— Frank Khalid (@FrankKhalidUK) December 16, 2022

How could this even be considered a “French” team?

There should be rules against this sort of thing. It’s like slavery or some shit.

2 Likes

Send all those niggers back to Africa. France is for French only.

1 Like

I commented back in 2018 that they were the first African team to win the World Cup. They possibly had even more monkeys this year.

1 Like

soccer is THE most boring spectator sport on Earth

[quote=“kittenstormer, post:1, topic:16956”]
How could this even be considered a “French” team?
[/quote All of Europe has been destroyed by vicious Jews.

1 Like

I was glad to see France lose.

The best part was the African players rebuffing Macron’s advances when he tried to hug and console them. Surprised they didn’t kill him - they would have been doing France a huge favor.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.