Arab Man Shoots and Kills Ten in Colorado Grocery Store

Originally published at: Arab Man Shoots and Kills Ten in Colorado Grocery Store | Infostormer.com

A Colorado grocery store just got shot up by an Arabic man pictured above. He killed ten people all of who were White. The Jewish media is naturally hiding the fact that the shooter was an Arab and demanding that we have bans on guns etc..

Why leave out his name (Ahmad) and ethnicity (Arab)? https://t.co/lrNaPLmK8K

— Nicholas J. Fuentes (@NickJFuentes) March 23, 2021

“He would talk about him being Muslim & how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime…"

A person who knew the #Boulder shooting suspect details how Ahmad al-Issa used his Muslim identity & claims of Islamophobia to intimidate others. https://t.co/eWvOYRKfxe

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) March 23, 2021

He just murdered 10 people at a Boulder, Colorado supermarket.

You think they’re going to take him to Burger King? pic.twitter.com/MPmQHi1oPe

— Bishop Talbert Swan (@TalbertSwan) March 23, 2021

But instead of banning guns I have a better idea. Maybe we should ban Moslems, Arabs and other colorful individuals from America since they are unquestionably the most prone to committing acts of violence. Unfortunately, I doubt the Jewish-controlled regime of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will push this agenda forward.

From what I’ve been reading, this Arab came from Syria and had mental health problems. No doubt these mental health problems were exacerbated by the lockdowns and other insanity we’ve seen over the past year. The mass shooting is the end result.

There’s undoubtedly going to be many more of these incidents moving forward as people lose hope and lose their will to live under this new global virus/climate change regime that is emerging. But this whole incident is really the product of mass immigration into America. There was no reason for this individual to be here.

4 Likes

Gee, that’s not what I heard all over the the news for 24 hours - including international news. The Zio-media immediately said it was a Trump supporting White Supremacists that shot up Colorado.

Gotta get The Narrative Out.

Now that it’s an Arab, the story is DEAD.

All I’m hearing now is to NOT mention the name of the murderer, only the names of the victims (ALL WHITE) are to be mentioned.

Of course they don’t want the perp’s name mentioned: It explodes their false narrative.

2 Likes

As soon as I saw that sandnigger’s name I knew it was a socialy demented inbred muslim scumbag.

“ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS AND ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIM”
Islam-Creates-Monsters-Says-Psychlogist

1 Like

Facts must never be allowed to prevail in the struggle to protect moslems and vilify white men.

2 Likes

“Massive inbreeding within the Muslim culture during the last 1.400 years may have done catastrophic damage to their gene pool. The consequences of intermarriage between first cousins often have serious impact on the offspring’s intelligence, sanity, health and on their surroundings”
https://vk.com/wall-145948715_196

“Why Islam create monsters.”
A psychology view by Nicolai Sennels
https://www.facebook.com/notes/støttegruppen-for-ytringsfrihet/why-islam-create-monsters-a-psychology-view-by-nicolai-sennels/991770287519884/
Islam-Creates-Monsters-Says-Psychlogist
“France cracks down on 76 mosques suspected of ‘separatism’”

On This Day…
Mar 27, 1971: Ramna, Bangladesh
Hundreds of Hindus are machine-gunned
outside a temple, then set on fire.: [250 Killed]

Jihad Report
Mar 13, 2021 -
Mar 19, 2021
Attacks 36
Killed 213
Injured 96
Suicide Blasts 0
Countries 12

Jihad Report
February, 2021
Attacks 165
Killed 731
Injured 400
Suicide Blasts 3
Countries 19
List of Attacks:
List of Islamic Terror Attacks

2 Likes

I read a report somewhere on the dark web about how the NHS in the UK is being inundated with all kinds of genetic disorders from Muslim inbreeding.

I’ll never forget the book “Not Without My Daughter” about an American woman trying to get herself and daughter out of Iran.

She said every kid’s party she attended had kids with all kinds of deformities from genetic defects - from cousin marriage/ inbreeding.

The late Phil Spector was a product of a cousin marriage, which is OK with Jews (who don’t hesitate to call US inbred hillbillies).

2 Likes
1 Like

I remember the Tommy Robinson’s days and the Rochedale muslim grooming gangs that frequently made the news, and that you were a racist for exposing these phucking shitskin scumbags.
And to think the government supported these invasive inbred savages.
Try this link:

The harrowing true story behind BBC’s Three Girls and how whistleblower Sara Rowbotham was moved to take action.
The chilling true story of the Rochdale child sex abuse scandal has been told in BBC 1’s TV drama Three Girls

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.