Apple Sued Over Allegedly Racist Watches

Originally published at: Apple Sued Over Allegedly Racist Watches | Infostormer.com

Apple is being sued after some blacks said that their Apple Watch product is racist because its oxygen sensor is said to be less accurate if a black uses it.

Apple Watch is racially biased – lawsuit.

The device’s blood oxygen sensor becomes less accurate the darker the user’s skin is, a US plaintiff claims.

Read more: https://t.co/cPymViSrjh pic.twitter.com/iednl3iSK7

— RT (@RT_com) December 31, 2022

This obviously sounds like a retarded lawsuit, but I hope Apple loses it.

Apple is run by that faggot cocksucker Tim Cook who has been in favor of mass censorship and all of this dumbass “woke” shit. It is only fitting that all of this lunacy they’ve promoted comes back to bite them.

So yeah, to hell with Apple. I hope these blacks win trillions of dollars and their homosexual faggot company goes bankrupt.

4 Likes

Affirmative action Niggers can’t sue God for making them subhuman so they sue everyone else. Notice that it says “the darker your skin color” . that could also mean White People with suntans. But it matters not… Niggers get free legal Jew lawyer representation so they’ll keep digging until they strike pay-dirt.

1 Like

What blacks need to do is develop their OWN watch that suits them best. I’m sure ZOG will be happy to give them trillions to do just that.

1 Like

it would be no more advanced than a sundial.

1 Like

black fragility. Again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.