Apple Stores Keep Getting Robbed in San Francisco Bay Area!

Originally published at: Apple Stores Keep Getting Robbed in San Francisco Bay Area! | Infostormer.com

The entire San Francisco area is a very fucked up place. Out of all the places I’ve visited in the United States, it is definitely my least favorite. You have all these Silicon Valley tech companies mixed in with faggots and homeless zombie niggers. Plus, there’s poop, garbage and needles littered everywhere.

With that said, is it any surprise that this toxic mix of multiculturalism is resulting in Apple Stores being robbed over and over again?

SF Chronicle:

On Sunday, a Santa Rosa Apple store was robbed for the second time in less than one month.

That same day, a group of thieves made off with more than $50,000 in merchandise at a Palo Alto Apple store. The store was also robbed of $57,000 in iPhones, computers and other electronics the day before.

These mob-style robberies have occurred at least nine times at six Bay Area Apple stores over the span of a month, from late August to late September. In that time, thieves have pilfered at least $281,000 worth of iPhones, iPads and other Apple devices. Few arrests have been made.

Though the tactics are similar, police have yet to conclude that the same suspects are responsible for the recent string of thefts.

San Francisco is in need of a major clean up. Criminality is rampant everywhere. A real life version of Dirty Harry is needed to clean up the streets. I don't think very many niggers would be stealing iPhones from Apple Stores with Dirty Harry on the watch!

Of course, things are so bad you’d probably need a Dirty Harry army to have any real impact.

3 Likes

I can’t say that I have much sympathy for faggot-run Apple and their slave-wage built products

9 Likes

Tim Cook is a dumb faggot. He thinks putting out a new iPhone model produced by Chinese slaves every year is some type of sustainable business model. Apple stopped being an innovator when Jobs died.

6 Likes

Look at Apple’s stores - they resemble California-style new-age cult churches - austere and modern and soulless.

3 Likes

As a consumer who is part of a demographic coveted by retailers I find those Apple stores extremely unappealing and uninviting. But I would never buy any of their verkakte products anyway. Death to that faggot Tim Cock, his evil company and the globohomo “elite”.

3 Likes

Apple…niggers…Apple…niggers…

…this is one of those happenings where it’s pretty difficult to find the villain…

2 Likes

It annoys me to death that Apple will not talk about this because they know that it’s 99% niggers doing this. Perhaps even the nigger security guards are getting a cut which is why they do nothing almost every time.

2 Likes

and in broad daylight too. so much for Obama’s “catch & release” program. it didn’t take long for the Trayvons to figure out that they won’t get punished when caught. btw: that’s an excellent name for a band.

1 Like

yes, but Apple has insurance to cover the full value of their losses. getting flash-robbed by trayvons is like getting $50,000+ in sales in 15 seconds. they might as well put out a sign, 'COME ROB US WE WANT THE MONEY "… hopefully this will turn violent and then Apple will get sued by an injured customer for not doing enough to stop this madness.

3 Likes

I found this: 7 People Arrested, 9 Arrest Warrants Issued in Connection with $1 Million Apple Store Theft Ring in California

Apparently they got over $1 million worth of merchandise. Of course the race isn’t mentioned. Most were niggers as we already know from video footage.

If there are illegals involved, they won’t be handed over to ICE voluntarily (to the chagrin of actual police officers in California). Spic doing the prosecuting will feel bad for his own kind and give them lesser sentences I bet.

2 Likes

Niggers might be stupid but they know these stores are staffed by a bunch of metrosexuals who won’t put up a fight bur rather cower in fear. They rarely dare to rob a store when they think the owners are armed and they would be leaving in a body bag. This happened to a local independent pharmacy. This black buffoon came in with a gun but didn’t expect a friend of the owner who just happened to be there also had a gun. Boom. One dead nigger. Cops didn’t charge the guy with anything.

2 Likes

No matter how advanced and sophisticated society gets the nigger remains a stupid, stone age ape-man.

2 Likes