Antifa Organizing Mass Violence After Black Killed by 5 Black Cops

Originally published at: Antifa Organizing Mass Violence After Black Killed by 5 Black Cops | Infostormer.com

Looks like Jew-backed antifa terrorists are preparing to do mass violence across the country using the death of Tyre Nichols as an excuse. Nichols was a black man who was beaten to death by 5 black cops in Memphis.

Breaking: A person attacks an NYPD car & gets arrested at the Times Square direct action. They gathered to protest the death of #TyreNichols in Memphis. He was allegedly killed by 5 black cops who were fired & arrested. Video by @freedomntv: pic.twitter.com/2Diw6hz4O9

— Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) January 28, 2023

ANTIFA and their allies have shut down the Interstate 55 bridge that connects Tennessee and Arkansas. In Joe Biden’s America ANTIFA controls interstate commerce.
pic.twitter.com/aNwiPTQjvw

— Charles R Downs (@TheCharlesDowns) January 28, 2023

#NOW: Large group of black bloc Antifa militants marching downtown Seattle in protest of the fatal police beating of Tyre Nichols. pic.twitter.com/vR0gNSOiBr

— Katie Daviscourt🇺🇸 (@KatieDaviscourt) January 28, 2023

I have no idea why this is all being organized now. Especially over an event where you have 5 black cops killing another black.

I mean, there are people out there literally claiming that these black cops are racist KKK members or something.

![|787x411](upload://rBLS1Lcrm1aeW2fWhdYuyCAzMHK.jpeg)

This definitely does not have anything to do with the death of Nichols. It is just an excuse they are using to organize violence.

The one thing is for certain is that antifa doesn’t appear out of the ether. This is all being directed by Jews for some political purpose.

.@TuckerCarlson: "ANTIFA does not appear by accident. ANTIFA appears with a purpose – to affect a political outcome. EVERY SINGLE TIME." pic.twitter.com/JnOmUmrEtJ

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) January 28, 2023

Maybe they are using it to embarrass Biden because they want him out? Nobody really knows for sure.

5 Likes

for the same reason that Trump hold rallies… to stay relevant.

3 Likes

I wonder if these dummies know the cops were black?

3 Likes

I wish Whites would organize and use fear and intimidation like our enemies.

4 Likes

They wouldn’t come out and cause mayhem if the victim was White and killed by 5 affirmative action Negroes.

3 Likes

the coloring is reminiscent of the flag of the artillery corps Artillery Corps (Israel) - Wikipedia and the flags of Bandera “Volyn massacre” ЗВЕРСТВА БАНДЕРОВЦЕВ. ВОЛЫНСКАЯ РЕЗНЯ. [21+] — Артюшенко Олег Григорьевич the right sector - banned in Russia means red blood spilled on the ground. patch of bandera also means something

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.