Anti-Netanyahu Protests Continue Inside Israel

Originally published at: Anti-Netanyahu Protests Continue Inside Israel | Infostormer.com

Protests against Bibi and his evil Zionist terror regime are continuing throughout Israel. Here are some posts about the protests that occurred tonight.

LIVE UPDATES:
⬛ Thousands protest across Israel for Netanyahu's ouster
⬛ Gantz, Defense Minister Gallant reject Netanyahu's invitation for joint press conference https://t.co/mpkvUIhlfh

— Haaretz.com (@haaretzcom) December 30, 2023

Protests continue in Tel Aviv to mount pressure on Netanyahu's govt to strike new deal with Hamas for release of hostages. Muhammad Al-Kassim reports pic.twitter.com/fMyuLSmhuH

— TRT World Now (@TRTWorldNow) December 30, 2023

PROTESTS IN TEL AVIV ASKING FOR PEACE pic.twitter.com/RJftQqOIJd

— Sulaiman Ahmed (@ShaykhSulaiman) December 29, 2023

Huge protests against war criminal Netanyahu in Tel Aviv.

This invasion of Gaza might end up as the biggest defeat for Israel in its history.

Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis might end up as being the real Heroes for the people in the Middle East. pic.twitter.com/u5cyGP22jd

— S.L. Kanthan (@Kanthan2030) December 30, 2023

These Jews are right that the genocide in Gaza has achieved nothing and I can’t blame them for protesting Bibi. He obviously does not give a shit about the hostages and he’s obviously been very bad for Israel.

The thing is, the war crimes that Bibi and the Israeli government have committed are so horrible, I don’t see how a two state solution can ever be achieved. The Jews had their chance to implement a two state solution many times but kept pushing and pushing with their Greater Israel plans.

Israel will need to be destroyed and totally defeated in order for there to be peace. I’ll laugh if Bibi ends up being the Jew who goes down in history as overseeing the destruction of Israel. That would be quite hilarious and fitting at the same time.

5 Likes

Satanyahu is a POS but he is not the sole problem. No matter who the jews put in office nothing is going to change. I only wish Whites were devoted to their race as jews are.

2 Likes

Bibi’s days are numbered.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.