Anti-Migrant and Anti-EU Parties Leading in Italian Election Polls

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/anti-migrant-and-anti-eu-parties-leading-in-italian-election-polls/

It looks like Italians have had enough of Jewish globalism and an endless flood of niggers. Anti-migrant and anti-EU parties are leading in Italian election polls.

The Local:

Italian populist and far-right parties have their eye on making major gains in Sunday's election, spooking investors and European capitals after a campaign dominated by fears about immigration and the economy.

No campaigning was allowed on Saturday on the eve of the closely-watched poll. Rival parties held their final rallies on Friday, at the end of a bitter race marred by clashes between far-right and anti-fascist activists.

The outcome is far from certain and could end up in a draw between the anti-establishment Five Star Movement, three time prime minister Silvio Berlusconi's rightwing coalition and the ruling centre-left Democratic Party.

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/968117028061155332

The election is set for Sunday. Hopefully we’ll see these populist and fascist parties win a majority and then work together to form a government. The number one priority for Italy needs to be rounding up the nigger plague and sending them back to Africa. All other concerns should be secondary.

We’ll keep close tabs on what happens tomorrow.

3 Likes

Let them “see Naples”.

Just like Southern California, I’ve vacationed several times In Italy back in the 80’s & 90’s. The women are gorgeous, the food is great & Italians are very friendly & will always tell you about their wonderful family. You literally gasp at the scenery & architecture. Since cultural enhancement of the country, I’ll postpone travel plans there until the congoids are kicked out & a neo Mussolini style government is put in place. I just hope those savages don’t turn Florence, Naples, Rome, Venice & other cities into something akin to their American counterparts, i.e. Detroit, well you get the picture!

1 Like

Why there are no far-right parties in America? Why is the wrath nigger and beaner apocalypse is descending upon America? Well there are just about 8 million reasons for this. Damm it, it’s about 5 million to 10 million reasons now!. Wikipedia keeps changing the number of reasons every fucking day. Anyways what could those reasons be? Hmm…
IMG_1176

I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see any chance that Italians will be able to vote their way out of this. Italian unification wasn’t a good idea except when Il Duce was in charge.

1 Like