Anti-Israel Protests Continue to Grow Across American Universities

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/anti-israel-protests-continue-to-grow-across-american-universities/

The pro-Palestine, anti-Israel protests are spreading and growing across American universities. As I mentioned previously, this all kicked off at Columbia University and has quickly become a national movement. Police have been confronting protesters and in some cases arresting them. These actions by the ZOG badge niggers are only causing the movement to get bigger.

Here are some news clips about the situation.

Pro-Palestinian protests sweep US colleges following mass arrests at Columbia university pic.twitter.com/bdKmutVDOU

— RT (@RT_com) April 23, 2024

Police broke up a pro-Palestinian protest at New York University Monday night, made up of both Jewish and non-Jewish students, as the number of campus demonstrations over the war in Gaza grows across the U.S.

It comes amid concerns of antisemitic incidents on college campuses. pic.twitter.com/E5QNUEEPWP

— CBS Mornings (@CBSMornings) April 23, 2024

They arrested over 100 protesters last night in New York City.

BREAKING – 133 arrested overnight at NY campus Gaza protests: police

READ: https://t.co/SySg2nCFmQ pic.twitter.com/gw9OUsybIt

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) April 23, 2024

Here’s just a sampling of the protests that are popping up across college campuses..

Students of the University of New Mexico picketed with tents to protest the police repression of Gaza Solidarity Encampment. pic.twitter.com/VofzjiWpxX

— PALESTINE ONLINE 🇵🇸 (@OnlinePalEng) April 23, 2024

Students of the University of California, Berkeley, join #ColumbiaUniversity in setting up a Solidarity Encampment to protest against the Israeli genocide in #Gaza. pic.twitter.com/PNian1PdZs

University of Minnesota springs up the Gaza solidarity Encampment!!

This morning, UMN students set up an encampment on Northrop Mall to solidarity with the people of Palestine and to demand the university divestment. pic.twitter.com/2ltsS18NRS

DAY 1: University of Michigan Gaza Solidarity Encampment.

Students started the day with fervor, forming a large circle around the encampment and chanting loudly in support of Gaza. pic.twitter.com/Sq5VEvZw78

Stanford students marched through the streets to show solidarity with Palestine. pic.twitter.com/PduyfUoM0b

The movement has even spread outside of America. Take in point what’s happening in Australia.

The University of Sydney in Australia joins Columbia students in support of the Gaza Solidarity Encampment.

USYD students and staff activists commenced their first day of a campout, protesting institutional complicity in the genocide in Gaza. pic.twitter.com/RzBzX7ZBHz

This clip made me laugh. Check out the protester hitting the ZOG badge niggers with a water cooler.

Holy Shit. Students are resisting as police violently attack their Gaza solidarity encampment, refusing to go quietly in the face of aggression. #ColumbiaUniversity pic.twitter.com/LwN6DZcRMH

— UnCover (@uncoovr) April 23, 2024

We seem to be witnessing the start of a movement similar to what we saw during the Vietnam War. The difference is that this time the protest is anti-Israel and against the Jewish occupation of America that is facilitating the war crimes and genocide being committed by Israel.

House Republicans are crying about the free speech taking place on these campuses and demanding resignations.

NEW: All 10 House Republicans from New York called on Columbia University's president to resign amid fiery pro-Palestinian protests on campus

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) April 23, 2024

The general Republican position on this is really quite shameful. They’re saying that these protests against Jews doing a literal genocide is anti-Semitic etc..

What’s shameful is supporting the Zionist terrorist regime of Israel. Those who are supporting Israel considering everything they’ve done are on the wrong side of history. That especially includes Donald Trump.

President Trump says Biden is "no friend of Israel." pic.twitter.com/oWk49hkNRh

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) April 23, 2024

Of course, he knows that the only way he can be President again is if the Jews allow him to become President. That’s why it isn’t surprising to see him actively oppose these protests and shill for Israel.

4 Likes

It’s great to see all that campus activism against Zionist war crimes. I’m glad to see there are at least a few jews involved with it as well. Hopefully their intentions are good. They probably face a lot of pressure from other jews to unconditionally support the Zionist state.

Awesome. Long overdue. I would have expected it to come from the general public before this, but it appears the general public is brainwashed and cowardly, so whatever go to your local university so you can protest in a group and be safer from the ZOG-bots.

This clip made me laugh. Check out the protester hitting the ZOG badge niggers with a water cooler.

OMFG that’s funny… I’m still laughing. The cops visor keeps falling down every time he gets hit.

Those who are supporting Israel considering everything they’ve done are on the wrong side of history. That especially includes Donald Trump.

Nothing has changed in the Trumpstein camp. He’s still the same fat Zio-Shit betrayer but we all must vote for him because he’s slightly less evil than the other guy.

there are a handful of good, Jews… There’s no way that there can’t be BUT I’m watching Tucker on YouTube and he has TWO JEWS on his show talking about the invasion at our border. I’m beginning to think that these are controlled opposition Jews to again fool the Goyim.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.