Anthony Fauci Used Taxpayer Money to Torture Dogs

Originally published at: Anthony Fauci Used Taxpayer Money to Torture Dogs | Infostormer.com

Anthony Fauci is a very evil person. This should have been obvious to everyone who has seen him push this crazy virus hoax, the mask mandates and death vaxx requirements over the past couple of years.

Now there are reports about how Fauci used taxpayer money to help finance torture experiments on dogs.

JUST IN – Fauci’s NIH division partly funded a lab to drug dogs and "lock their heads in cages filled with hungry sandflies so that the insects could eat them alive."https://t.co/TuujeCjb3M

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 23, 2021

SHOCKING REPORT: Fauci under fire for ‘dog experiments’ in which beagle puppies were locked in cages to be eaten alive by hungry sandflieshttps://t.co/B9oImjVsjh

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) October 24, 2021

This is one of the sickest things you could ever do to an animal.

This has made people extremely angry. The hashtag #ArrestFauci has been trending on Twitter.

The Number 1 trend in America right now is #ArrestFauci

— Brigitte Gabriel (@ACTBrigitte) October 24, 2021

Yesterday, I sent a letter to Dr. Fauci regarding cruel, taxpayer-funded experiments on puppies; debarking before drugging and killing them. Thankful to my 23 democrat and republican colleagues who signed on. This is disgusting. What say you @NIH pic.twitter.com/c54SXipD9Q

— Rep. Nancy Mace (@RepNancyMace) October 23, 2021

The news that Fauci is experimenting on puppies may finally be what makes him resign.

The country is politically divided on everything else. But we ALL care about puppies.

You DON’T mess with the dogs.

THIS IS EVIL.

— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) October 23, 2021

Dog lovers and decent human beings all over this country want to know why Anthony Fauci spent $370k+ of taxpayer funds to kill puppies.

This is truly a disgrace.

— Claudia Tenney (@claudiatenney) October 23, 2021

Mass murder of millions and torture of helpless dogs – Anthony Fauci is the modern Josef Mengele…he must be removed from office, investigated and indicted…he is a true criminal… https://t.co/usciGbn3f8

— Tony Shaffer (@T_S_P_O_O_K_Y) October 23, 2021

I fully support the arrest and execution of Fauci for the numerous crimes he has committed. Although I doubt his role in torturing dogs will lead to that. He’s already been able to get away with all sorts of high crimes even before this information was known.

Just who is going to arrest and charge him with anything? Outside of vigilante justice, it is hard to see him being held accountable for any his awful crimes unless ZOG decides to use him as a fall guy for all the vaxx deaths.

4 Likes

Any “person” capable of this level of depravity deserves a slow and painful death.

3 Likes

There really needs to be a public execution for this evil piece of shit.

4 Likes

1 Like

Throw this POS in the brig

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.