Andrew Tate Trolls Greta Thunberg, Greta Says Tate Has Small Dick

Originally published at: Andrew Tate Trolls Greta Thunberg, Greta Says Tate Has Small Dick | Infostormer.com

Interesting Twitter exchange here.

Andrew Tate trolled the climate hoaxing retard Greta Thunberg by describing his collection of sports cars and their enormous emissions.

Hello @GretaThunberg

I have 33 cars.

My Bugatti has a w16 8.0L quad turbo.

My TWO Ferrari 812 competizione have 6.5L v12s.

This is just the start.

Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions. pic.twitter.com/ehhOBDQyYU

— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) December 27, 2022

Her comeback was her saying that Tate has a small dick.

yes, please do enlighten me. email me at [email protected] https://t.co/V8geeVvEvg

— Greta Thunberg (@GretaThunberg) December 28, 2022

Tate responded with Greta’s infamous “how dare you” comment that fully confirmed her status as a retarded individual.

How dare you?!

— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) December 28, 2022

This exchange was interesting to me for the simple fact that a female’s default response to being attacked or criticized by a man is to say they have a small penis. They usually combine the small penis insult by also implying that the man can’t get laid or can’t get a girlfriend.

These are not arguments. Saying somebody has a small penis does not advance the conversation.

Greta obviously can’t defend any of her retarded climate hoax views so she was forced to resort to dick insults.

5 Likes

75ye94

it’s incredible that anyone is even paying any attention to the Global Warming Gnome. when we were kids we’d have made ruthless fun and bullied her daily at school.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.