Ana Kasparian Rages at Israeli War Crimes

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/ana-kasparian-rages-at-israeli-war-crimes/

Ana Kasparian might be a stupid unhinged cunt but she is starting to hate on the Jews so I can look past the fact that she’s a stupid unhinged cunt. At least for now that is. Here she is raging against Israel and questioning why American tax money is going to fund Israeli atrocities in Gaza. She specifically brings up AIPAC.

"If Israel wants to carry out war crimes, they shouldn't do it with our money"

US political commentator Ana Kasparian asks whether hard-working American taxpayers want to support the funding of Israel's military 'atrocities' in Gaza. pic.twitter.com/biQuTq3xcm

— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) March 18, 2024

Ana sounds like she’s about to go full Hitler in the clip. If she continues down this path she’s going to be calling for some major kike gassings within the next month or so.

That aside, the Jews are in some real trouble if someone like Kasparian is now actively raging against them. Their support is crumbling everywhere you look as a result of what Israel has done in Gaza. Their actions are obviously indefensible and it looks like Bibi is about to continue the slaughter by going into Rafah. If he does intensify the slaughter in Rafah, their support is only going to erode further.

Things are definitely not looking good for the Jews and this makes me very happy and filled with joy.

6 Likes

I suggest to all my Nazi comrades to spam post on Conservative social media sites calling for US/UN/NATO boots on the ground in, Israel to “save our greatest ally” and “the only democracy in The Middle East”. Then start ranting about how Trump is the only candidate that will support The Jews in their time of crisis.

Allah willing, Trump will then get elected and foolishly throw the full weight of the US Military against the enemies of Israel creating an Arab unification against the infidels with thousands of US servicemen ‘heroes’ coming home in flag draped coffins. It’s going to be glorious and historically worthy of a painting by Rafael.

Trumpstein won’t know what to do and so will hire more BushCo 9/11 psychopaths to DO SOMETHING then the shit-show will only get worse from here and The Jews will finally get the holocaust that previously had only been true in their minds.

2 Likes

For once she is making sense; I can’t disagree with anything she said there.

2 Likes

Whenever I hear some stupid political hack announce that “Israel is our greatest ally”, I tend to want to scream into the tv set, “ why is that?! Explain it to me, please”!
But they never will. There is no honest answer to such an ambiguous statement.
Their answer would likely be , “ Just because… they Are our greatest ally. And if you don’t like it, you’re an antisemite”.
The place is the size of Rhode Island and we give them billions every damn year, but they are our greatest ally?
Well, I suppose Great doesn’t necessarily mean Good.
An earthquake can do Great damage.
A fire can cause a great amount of casualties … etc…

1 Like

I guess she is not a total idiot, afterall.
It has been amusing to watch the whole left become divided somewhat against Jewish bullshit: I love it when they self destruct. It’s always an entertaining thing to behold.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.