Americans and Military Service Dogs Remain in Afghanistan

Originally published at: Americans and Military Service Dogs Remain in Afghanistan | Infostormer.com

It looks as if hundreds of Americans and a large number of military service dogs are still in Afghanistan following the final withdrawal of troops from Kabul’s airport. People are very angry at the situation.

The Pentagon just admitted the Biden administration left (at least) hundreds of Americans in Afghanistan—not to mention allies. We still have people there.

This is not a victory. It’s a national disgrace and failure of leadership.

— Mark Meadows (@MarkMeadows) August 30, 2021

.@DeptofDefense has ordered ALL military working dogs to be left behind in #Afghanistan. They also said any Americans left there are free to leave whenever they want. WTFO?!?!@SecBlinken, @AmbRice46, @JoeBiden & all the top generals should be arrested now! This is not American!

— Jonathan T Gilliam (@JGilliam_SEAL) August 30, 2021

Meanwhile, the Taliban are reportedly going house to house executing traitors who worked with the ZOG occupation.

From senior US source: house-to-house executions in Kabul following US mil departure. There are no words for what this administration has done to all of us – Afghan and American. pic.twitter.com/KzbLALKxGy

— Lara Logan (@laralogan) August 30, 2021

Then you have this.

Taliban hanging someone from a helicopter in Kandahar pic.twitter.com/TwCkVzUrnL

— Old Holborn® (@Holbornlolz) August 30, 2021

I feel bad for the dogs that were abandoned, but I don’t feel bad for the Americans that are still there. What were these people doing in Afghanistan to begin with and why are they still there?

Maybe when things calm down a bit they’ll be able to book a commercial fight out of the country. But I doubt the Taliban are going to be very happy with the Americans who are left there since most of them were pushing feminism and gay poop sex on to their people.

2 Likes

Dogs are the true innocents. They trust us only to be betrayed.

4 Likes

This is the most enraging thing out of the entire fiasco - however, Selwyn Duke, (from New American) says this:

Good news: According to journalist Warner Todd Huston, who’s a reliable source, the story about the service dogs being left behind in Afghanistan is not true. For this reason, I’ve deleted my post about it. It’s welcome news. I found that story very upsetting.

I hope this is true. The thought of those dogs being released and at the mercy of dog-hating Muslims who will torture and then kill them boils my blood.

And this is what is being flooded into America.

1 Like

Military dogs or not, it looks like the Taliban have the dogs now. The RT reporter who is at the airport said that there were military dogs there.

3 Likes

They got money, weapons (black hawk helicopters, humvees, fighter jets) and probably a lot of american hostages that will later be reported as “collateral damage”

A room full of money, can you ask for more

1 Like

Remember they said up to 80 000 americans could be left in Afghanistan about a week ago, it will be interesting to see how many of those will be reported as “collateral damage”.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.