American Hero Orange Juice Simpson is Dead

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/american-hero-orange-juice-simpson-is-dead/

Orange Juice Simpson the football running back better known as “The Juice” is dead. He died of prostate cancer at the age of 76. Some are saying that the vaxx may have ultimately killed him.

OJ Simpson has died from cancer, as is happening with many people who followed the government’s “health” advice during COVID.

Here’s a video of him telling everyone to get vaccinated. pic.twitter.com/LwIiYhVGpO

— ZeeeMediaOfficial (@zeee_media) April 12, 2024

Despite a successful football career that originally made him famous, he is best known for getting away with killing his race-mixing whore of a wife and a Jew.

This was documented in great detail by the late journalist Norm MacDonald throughout the 1990s.

OJ literally created one of the greatest moments in American television history. That moment being the police chase of him in a White Ford Bronco as he attempted to flee arrest. The entire country was glued to their TV sets watching this amazing moment unfold.

OJ also spent time as a NASA space astronaut and helped hoax a manned mission to Mars.

He later became a police detective but suffered numerous injuries while on duty.

All of this is proof that OJ like George Floyd was a great American hero. Statues should be built in his honor so all can remember the great contributions he provided American society.

If you still don’t believe me, watch these Hertz Rent-A-Car commercials and you will be convinced.

7 Likes

I enjoyed him in the Naked Gun! :grinning:

I guess he was a good running buck but was before my time. I have not seen much if any footage.

Adeiu crazy savage brown butchering cokehead. May you serve Satan in his council of top 20 most insane beasts ever.

When you see a majikal negro on TV, remember this guy almost was one. Anyway who am I to tell him how to live his life. You like banging whores and doing coke 24/7, go for it. Seems a little chaotic and exhausting and stressful to me. But it was his thing I guess.

1 Like

The OJ Trial was a farce and soon became the butt of late night comedy . The Negros in the jury knew that OJ was guilty but the LAPD lied and botched the prosecution. The cunt prosecutor was angry at F Lee Baily and turned her back on him during the proceedings like she was mad at her boyfriend or something. Then she had OJ try on the glove to prejudice the jury by trying to make OJ look like a killer. Then OJ pretended that the glove didn’t fit. hahaha… It was a goddamned circus. The jurors had enough and just let the lunatic go free.

during the final arguments of the defense, Johnny Cochran poked holes in the prosecutions case with his mantra after each statement: “if it doesn’t fit you must acquit.” . LOL…

1 Like

OJ Trial was the pinnacle of American stupidity.
OJ_Simpson-262935517
DERR uh caint put it on.

Na na na na, hey hey hey,
GOODBYE

3 Likes

I salute the vaxx for getting rid of 2 insufferable niggas: OJ and Hank Aaron.

1 Like

I can’t help but feel new hope for the world when one of Satan’s biggest demons finally dies.

Like a huge moral weight has been lifted from the atmosphere.

1 Like

His inner rage may have started at an early age. Around when he was learning to write and spell his name. I’d be pissed off, too, if my parents named me Orenthal. He might have gotten in trouble in the 1st and 2nd grade for spelling it Neander instead of Oren(thal).
I won’t get into it here as it would take a while to explain, but his crime and trial were a social-engineering project.
It had something to do with the USA/Clinton government involvement in Rawanda and in Yugoslavia /Serbia at the time.
When they stir up racial division like they did and are currently doing, it is to get the people all focused and irritated with eachother instead of focusing on a bigger picture of what is going on, both here And globally.
Same as in Prisons, where they never want to actually see all the inmates, black white and brown, tiptoeing through the tulips together: if they sense that, they’ll have a couple of correctional officers subtly slip out a rumor on the yard, like “Well, I can’t open the music room or library today. Between you and me, I’ll just say that the blacks supposedly have heroin on the yard again and we’re worried about people dropping over”. Or some shit like that. Then the white shotcallers will gravitate all their attention toward blacks . While a black guard will do the same with a black shotcaller who will, in turn, get the blacks watching the whites.
It’s actually one of THE oldest tricks in the book. Almost all kings and leaders of masses of people practice this routine as it keeps the heat off of them, plus it gives many reasons for legislators to step in and create new rules and whatnot.
Just think about the Hollywood soap opera-like way the “trial” unfolded.
It was staged and lots of lawyers and legal professionals have known it all along .
His wife, Nicole, was the very same person who was in the courtroom everyday — Tina, I think was her name.
Much of what occurred during the trial was completely absurd, but they got to measure how much the average person knows about law and played the general public accordingly.—including a ghastly new law regarding invasive “domestic violence” laws that have actually gotten people killed since then; some of whom might have been yelling “Where’s the goddamned remote control” ?! to a wife in the shower, and she yelled back “It’s by the damn stereo, dear”! and then a neighbor called 911 and said “there might be domestic violence next door”—- and when cops showed up and demanded to be let in, the people said “Fuck you, ain’t nothing going on like that here” and then got arrested or even shot because they refused to let cops in and it escalated to SWAT teams being called in which often results in real violence:
It’s diabolical.

3 Likes

There is a certain irony in O J Simpson advising people to get the vaxx.

2 Likes

what’s more incredible is that the media gave him a platform like he’s a trusted voice. They did the same thing with evil Bill Gates.

2 Likes

When I’m in San Francisco, I walk my dogs past Galileo High School, where OJ went to school - the playing field was named after him.

One of the few sane things done in SF was to take OJs name off of that playing field. Surprised he’s not a hero there as he is in Oakland.

OJ should have been executed by the state of California for double murder.

1 Like

@Bon The OJ trial was such a farce that it basically destroyed whatever faith I still had in the System, ma’am. I’ve visited the crime scene on South Bundy in Brentwood a few times. But we should remember that it was the jew-run sportsmedia and dumb white sportsball fans who created that Negro monster.

1 Like

OJ killed a jew? And a race-mixing hoe? Whoa. Based.

1 Like

I understand that the original house OJ lived in was razed to the ground - it had become a “tourist attraction” - and created a traffic nightmare.

I’m sure the new owners of the property didn’t want the stigma. Hope they had the ground cleared of murderous evil spirits. I would have saged that property two or three times and had every demonimation out to consecrate it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.