American Embassy Evacuated in Sudan as War Breaks Out

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/american-embassy-evacuated-in-sudan-as-war-breaks-out/

War has broken out in Sudan prompting the American embassy to be evacuated. There’s 16,000 Americans still in the country who are not getting any help from the United States government. It looks like they’ll be left to fend for themselves.

American Embassy in Sudan has issued a security alert advising the approximately 16,000 US citizens in the country to shelter in place because it’s not currently safe to undertake an evacuation effort amid fierce fighting between government forces and militants in Khartoum. pic.twitter.com/yyxwo2QXnB

— RT (@RT_com) April 23, 2023

Why is nobody talking about the fact that Biden just abandoned 16,000 American citizens in Sudan?

— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) April 23, 2023

HORRIBLE – SENT TO ME: This is what the Dept of State has been telling Americans trapped in #Sudan before the military evacuation today of only government personnel. Many Americans trapped in Sudan, I am told. They may not be evacuated like those at the embassy. pic.twitter.com/3n973HUU3d

— Simon Ateba (@simonateba) April 23, 2023

It might be hard for people to get out based on the things I’m seeing on social media.

Airplanes are being attacked and destroyed in the Khartoum airport in Sudan! This is being done not by any foreign army but by Sudan’s own security forces. pic.twitter.com/NnCB6GhFmN

— Ashok Swain (@ashoswai) April 23, 2023

With each passing hour, it’s looking more like a full-blown civil war in Sudan. Take a look as a Sudanese Army plane strikes a Rapid Support Forces (RSF) position.pic.twitter.com/yjt6qkc2Y0

— Steve Hanke (@steve_hanke) April 23, 2023

The Jew Secretary of State Antony Blinken was unable to negotiate peace, probably because he was too busy demanding that they do homosexual sex acts with one another.

The US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has spoken with the rival generals leading the battle in Sudan – Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo of the paramilitary group, Rapid Support Forces and Sudan's army chief General Abdel Fattah al-Burhan. He stressed the ''urgent need for a ceasefire.'' pic.twitter.com/0M7Y1lZPdT

— TRT Afrika (@trtafrika) April 18, 2023

Look at what Blinken tweeted a few weeks ago.

I spoke with Sovereign Council Chair General @aftaburhan today to highlight U.S. support for Sudanese democratic aspirations and to urge the swift formation of a civilian-led transitional government.

— Secretary Antony Blinken (@SecBlinken) April 11, 2023

So much for your faggot democracy plans.

The US is blaming Russia for the Sudan collapsing into war because the Russians established a deal to setup a naval base in the country.

US Tries To Blame Russia For Sudan "Deep State" War https://t.co/weMUrO10G3

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) April 23, 2023

Two months ago, Sudan gave Russia permission to build a naval base at Port Sudan.

Does that have anything to do with the fighting? pic.twitter.com/JdMtJ1Aj3U

— Richard Medhurst (@richimedhurst) April 18, 2023

It would appear as if this conflict is largely the product of American democracy meddling and them being upset that the country is doing deals with Russia. So now you have two militarized factions fighting one another.

2 Likes

another zog puppet regime is in collapse… why would a bunch of Muslim warriors listen to a Jew from a corrupt, Israel supporting nation? The dumbass, Blinken thinks that he has clout in the mid-east.

I hope that Russia is behind the rebels pushing-out the dumbass Americans and I don’t give a shit about the 16,000 left behind. They deserve all the hell that is coming.

2 Likes

Everything the US govt gets involved in turns into shit.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.