American Birds to be Renamed to Avoid Honoring "Racists"

Originally published at: American Birds to be Renamed to Avoid Honoring “Racists” | Infostormer.com

The organization that names birds is going to rename all birds named after people so they don’t honor “racists” or whatever.

The organization that sets English bird names in the Americas said it would rename all species named after people, so as not to honor historical figures with racist pasts. https://t.co/L5IUThp0Fc

— The New York Times (@nytimes) November 1, 2023

Sounds like a great plan.

I say that we rename every bird after a nigger. We can name them after rappers, basketball players and blacks who were wrongly killed by racist nigger-hating cops.

8 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when Niggers only wanted equality.

5 Likes

The crow will be renamed “Your Majesty”.

5 Likes

I’m sure jews were behind that decision.

5 Likes

Can we just leave the birds alone please. You would think the Jews would have enough crap going on for crying out loud.

6 Likes

there’s always time to destroy White heritage.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure this will make avid bird watchers out of niggers and beaners - who were held back because of racist bird names.

4 Likes

Let’s give them some ideas of name changes:

1. The Rufus Sided Gang-Banger.
  2. The Fentanyl Floyd Breath Catcher.
  3. The Jussie Small Pecker
  4. The Black Bellied Crack Whore
  5. The Nocturnal Ghetto Gobbler
6 Likes

“bluebirds run with bluebirds” :bird:

1 Like

This obsession with the imaginary crime of “racism” has gone far beyond the bounds of stupidity and insanity.

4 Likes

Racism is normal human behavior and built-in to our DNA to keep us safe. Those who override their self-preservation evolutionary impulses often get killed by Niggers.

4 Likes

I got better idea. These cucks should hang themselves instead. What better way to apologize for being white. Guaranteed boomer dental assistant sexed pandering cucks. Lets get a look at these pieces of pathetic human excrement. Woke libtardism ruins everything again. Even fucking birds. Surely not insulting to white scientists who discovered and named them. What groveling pathetic fucking losers. I’ll make sure to buy an old book and NEVER support this loser organization in any way.
If only we could just grind these useless lemmings into dog food before they ruin everything with their absolute stupidity.
American Ornithological Society

The American Ornithological Society announced Wednesday that it will remove names given to North American birds in honor of people and replace them with monikers that better describe their plumage and other characteristics. The group said it will prioritize birds whose names trace to enslavers, white supremacists and robbers of Indigenous graves. Among them is one of the most famous birders in U.S. history, John James Audubon.

I guess they’re all butthurt that Audobon owned slaves so no his discoveries are all meaningless to these Cucks. BUNCH OF NIGGER PANDERING FAGGOTS!

4 Likes

This organization is now irrelevant and has no right to change any names of anything and I will not listen or use their shitty new names ever.

DEFUND THE… ummm… AOS… as if anyone knows what that is… just a group of boring-ass birdwatching jerkoff libtards who made up a group, a group of nobodys.

1 Like

There’s that word again…

3 Likes

Who the hell cares who they are, just made up group of woke-tard pissants, and yet they think they can rename birds discovered by men 1 million times greater and more intelligent than they are, actual real scientists and naturalists and brave explorers, who put themselves in danger in all kinds of conditions, with little luxuries of today, just to document these birds.
Who the hell do they think they are? FUCK AOS

1 Like

After the Chris Cooper Central Park incident, which occurred on the same day as George Floyd’s murder, and the creation of Black Birders Week, birders Jordan Rutter and Gabriel Foley were inspired to found the “Bird Names For Birds” movement.

the American Ornithological Society has vowed to change the English names of all bird species currently named after people, along with any other bird names deemed offensive or exclusionary.

“Names have power and power can be for the good or it can be for the bad,” says Colleen Handel Colleen Handel, the society’s president

It’s these losers in bold’s fault.

they think pavement apes are going to take up birdwatching LOL what a bunch of pandering useless dungheap of a person, need to go hang out with this guy: (in hell)

Thats where nigger pandering will get you!

These people make me SICK!

1 Like

Read the articles it’s insane these people are insane!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.