American Airlines Pilots Report Big Spike in Safety Issues

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/american-airlines-pilots-report-big-spike-in-safety-issues/

Pilots for American Airlines are reporting a big surge in safety issues.

American Airlines’ pilots report ‘significant spike’ in safety issues https://t.co/dsqFlvdRAw pic.twitter.com/u2sOHAJlub

— New York Post (@nypost) April 16, 2024

Considering all of the very public problems with Boeing aircraft, one can only imagine the things that are going on behind the scenes that don’t make it into media reports.

Everything in America is in decline. Air travel used to be the most safe method of transportation. You can no longer state this definitively.

Who knows though, maybe they can fix all of this by hiring more niggers, retards and women. That’s what they are going to do regardless of what anybody says. Hopefully it will work out for them.

4 Likes

Traveling by jet has become more akin to a punishment than the quick and fun routine it used to be.
They have invasive machines there nowadays that can probably see through your scrotum; among other places.
To fly now is to be delayed, go through buckoo security tech shit. And get on a likely crowded sardine can with people who are so on the edge that one belch or a fart can set off the stewards who will get the security guys on you and you then have to detour to eject you from the airliner at sone hurry-up-and-wait’airport somewhere… and then the air police /Feds will put a ban on you from ever flying again.
It happens frequently, especially over the last few years.
I’d rather avoid flying these days: it has lost all of its charm.’ Plus they’re DEI hiring. Which; to me, means : Someone’s going down soon.
Who and where will it be?
Will it be a nig or a fag or a sky shitter? Or all three of the above in one cockpit?
I don’t want to find out the hard way.
But my guess is it will be an uppity negroid pilot whose girlfriend just broke up with him on his cellphone right before takeoff.

Years ago Tom Metzger repeatedly complained about American Airlines and its commitment to “diversity” hiring. Then I had an unpleasant experience with those assholes during the COVID nonsense. Flying has become an unpleasant ordeal, starting with rude TSA officers at the gate and ending with the baggage carousel. “Sorry, but your luggage is in Cincinnati. We’ll notify you when it arrives here in about 20 hours.”

This is why I am reluctant to even set foot outside anymore!🤦

1 Like

I think y’all are crazy for flying on commercial airliners. The CIA has numerous false flags planned to get the public to support more Goyim wars and one of the most effective would be to bring down a full passenger jet.

1 Like

You shouldn’t stay inside All the time.
With all this diversity hiring in the air travel industry these days, there’s a decent chance that one day one of these jets could come crashing down in your neighborhood, and you could be a sitting duck if you aren’t out having a good time that day.
It could be a an airliner kind of like the one below. Piloted by a Haitian immigrant DEI hired pilot who is struggling to learn American Ebonics and has approximately 37 hours experience at his job.
Hahaha- I’m wondering what media will have to say about the first DEI jetliner crash on a nice suburb.
They’ll say, “The Pilot, an Ohio man,
Oomfmomo St. Douchowon , 37,
Of Cincinnati had to take an emergency break when the spicy food he had eaten earlier was badly affecting his bowels .
Then it really ended up being more like
a session than a break. His copilot, Elias Fructone, 57, of Columbus, decided to go and check on his work partner and left the cockpit… with no one in it.
In doing so, he inadvertently locked himself AND the pilot out of the
Hijack-Proof cockpit and they apparently
Couldn’t smash their way back in;
hard as they must have tried…”…
Hahaha! Or something like that.

IMG_4436

AA was a big part of the 9/11 false-flag too. The CIA couldn’t have done it without their cooperation.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.