America’s C40 Cities (London and Other Cities) Will Ban Meat, Dairy, New Clothes, Private Cars by 2030 and in related news, another view on the Maui tragedy

2 Likes

the meat and dairy industry are positively evil. I’d love to see them go out of business. the problem is 7.5 billion meat munching humans infesting planet earth. feeding them the traditional way is unsustainable. so in this respect I understand the deep-state efforts to ween the FAT, TV normies from meats and dairy.

The obvious solution however is to depopulate humanity and that’s happening as I type. what’s troubling is that these same ZOG psychopaths are also importing tens of millions of sub-human savages to The West, increasing their global footprint by giving them a 1st world lifestyle. more animals will have to be tortured and murdered to feed them. more homes will have to be built et… I can only assume that destroying the white race takes precedent over a meatless society.

2 Likes

Yes, that plus the niggers immediately make big city real estate more affordable for the ZOG attack.

2 Likes

I don’t know how they’re going to pull that off. The people (peasants) want their meat and their milk.

3 Likes

I wonder if this will apply to kosher food?

2 Likes