America is Being Invaded But At Least We Have 3.1 GDP!

Originally published at: America is Being Invaded But At Least We Have 3.1 GDP! | Infostormer.com

Trump wants everybody to ignore his failure to build the wall and prevent the continued invasion of America with third world filth. So this morning he is tweeting about the economy.

3.1 GDP FOR THE YEAR, BEST NUMBER IN 14 YEARS!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 22, 2019

The economy is definitely better under Trump. But what good is 3.1 percent GDP growth going to do us in the long term when the country is being overwhelmed with brown and black hordes from the third world? The demographic trends are becoming irreversible thanks to some of the most retarded immigration laws and policies imaginable.

A nation is based around the common racial interests of a people. It is not about “ideas” or “economics.” I find it hard to celebrate moderately positive economic news while America itself is being destroyed.

Do any of you honestly give a fuck about 3.1 percent GDP growth when it is becoming increasingly obvious that the country you live in has no future? I know I certainly do not.

3 Likes

The figures are bullshit. Actually the US economy is going down the crapper. Under Trump, more manufacturing jobs have disappeared, personal bankruptcies are at an old time high, home foreclosures are creeping up again, retail store closings are in the 1000’s now & the low employment figure is dishonestly misleading at around 3.9%. This country hasn’t had a legitimate industrial based economy since the late 60’s & Ole Johnny remembers it quite well! What we’ve had is a shitload of borrowing to create this false prosperity. Just wait till it all collapses & add in all these third world savages loosing their benefits along with their domestic counterparts. That’s when the festivities begin.

4 Likes

If you factor the jews’ Jude Fetzen inflation in, Dron, the US economy has not grown in 12 years.

1 Like

trump’s advisers have told him “it’s the economy, stupid”. this was the catch-phrase used by Bill Clinton to defeat evil Daddy Bush. boiled-down it means: “if the masses have money they don’t care about any other issues.”

1 Like

All the figures are definitely bullshit and you are right about the economy being nowhere near where it should be. I’m just saying that the economy is better under Trump than Obama which isn’t saying much. The economy still has lots of problems. And I’d say there’s a better chance of a collapse under Trump considering what the Fed has done with their rate hikes.

2 Likes

@infostormer
Economists see the Trump economy slowing drastically next year before a possible recession in 2020. Forecasters, more specifically, are predicting a Recession will occur by mid-year 2020 , just before the election

1 Like

The Fed started increasing rates as soon as Trump got into office so I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we saw the economy slowing down in the lead up to the election. You might even see a collapse.

1 Like

For sure in California with a 1.3 trillion dollar debt and suicidal liberal economic policies.

2 Likes

A 2.25% Fed Funds Rate is a pretty weak-assed rate and the Fed will probably start cutting that by the end of the year. If the US is as strong as Trump claims the economy should be able to handle that paltry of a rate pretty easily. A lot of these rate shenanigans are to prop up the jews’ stock market which, along with Israel, seems to be Trump’s 2 biggest priorities.