Alt-Right's New Mascot "Gritty" Takes Tubes by Storm

Originally published at: Alt-Right’s New Mascot “Gritty” Takes Tubes by Storm | Infostormer.com

It looks like the Alt-Right has a new mascot. His name is Gritty. For those of you unfamiliar with him, he is the Philadelphia Flyers mascot. The fact that he is associated with the White supremacist sport of ice hockey, makes him a perfect choice for this role.

https://twitter.com/MichaelEHayden/status/1064598575341015042

The Alt-Right definitely needed a new mascot and Gritty definitely seems to fit the bill. The Alt-Right’s previous mascot, Pepe the Frog, became the subject of bogus copyright claims thanks to the Jews at the Anti-Defamation League. This has made it increasingly difficult to use any images related to him.

There’s definitely some great Gritty memes being posted over the tubes. Here’s some good ones posted by the fine folks over at the Daily Stormer and the Daily Stormer BBS.

Be sure to spread these Gritty memes far and wide an create your own original Gritty memes as well.

9 Likes

LMAO

Orange meme bad.

8 Likes

These are hilarious.

5 Likes

Herr Bowers shoots a bunch of kikes and then Gritty goes full 1488- I don’t know what is going on with The Keystone State but I like it.

5 Likes

This is fucken hilarious!
14/88/28!!!

6 Likes

Gritty just doesn’t seem to give a fuck what creepy liberals and jews think about him. Unlike that other orange dude from New York he won’t be cucking to Israel and Nancy Pelosi.

4 Likes

d1a5a5ebaf1943f31dcf9c6dd00d585ba68f8149

Compliments to @BFF

5 Likes

4 Likes

Toothpuller’s work, i added Gritty.

5 Likes

@xbowjoe1… Gritty likes to hang out…

4 Likes

curb%20stomping%20gritty

grit%20nazi

gritty%20swaz