All Whites Should Root for Croatia to Win the World Cup

Originally published at: All Whites Should Root for Croatia to Win the World Cup | Infostormer.com

I honestly haven’t been following the World Cup all that closely but it is an important cultural event that lots of people pay attention to. The final match pits the African nation of France against the White nation of Croatia.

Here’s the French team.

And here’s the Croatian team.

I intend on rooting for Croatia because I am a racist and I am a Nazi. I also hate black skin because it is the same color as poop.

All White people watching the game should support Croatia against the African savages of France. It is your duty as a member of the White race to do so.

9 Likes

The two-toned uniforms “France” chose really bring out the blue highlights in their jigaboo skin.

5 Likes

serveimage-12
Niggers from Nigeria won the Yo Mama Dress u Funny Cup.

4 Likes

8 Likes

The only sport I watch is hockey because it’s entirely all white. All the others have been taken over by niggers and spics.

5 Likes

https://shadowmasterminds.wordpress.com/jewish-diverters-of-sports/

5 Likes

I am for Croatia all the way, even though sports do not particularly interest me.

3 Likes

Why do teams now bend forwards like that? It looks stupid, pozz-ridden and queer when it’s like that.

The proper method is the front rank kneels and the back rank stands.

3 Likes

@Reichprinzessin ] I just read (DS) that Angelique Kerber beat Serena Williams at Wimbledon.

3 Likes

Very true, but how much longer can major hockey nations like Canada and Sweden for example hold out considering their immigration agenda’s? One black hockey star, P.K. Subban(originally from Toronto), was traded, very strangely from Montreal to Nashville. I have always maintained this was a political, rather than sport move to get American blacks interested in hockey. After all, the Commissioner of the NHL is the American Jew Gary Bettman.

4 Likes

You will have noticed, as we all have that the countries with the most race variety are certain European countries.
Go Croatia!!!

2 Likes

I’m for Croatia also. However, if they lose, the (((media))) will be treating it like the defeat of Germany in WW2.

4 Likes

@kroenen That NBA jew looks like an NKVD Kommissar! All he needs is the black leather trench-coat with a Mauser.

3 Likes

1 Like

He does, LOL!!! Evil rat faced Jew.

1 Like

Sure did make my day!

1 Like

Google’s doodles are interesting today.
serveimage-15

serveimage-2

I loved it when Chelios subtlety threatened Bettman’s and his family’s lives. The most recent crap is notorious negro criminal Snoop Dogg working for NHL. Will not be getting the Centre Ice package this season because of it. Regardless, LGRW.

I fucking hate Pussy Riot so much right now. How the fuck could they get past Cheka-tier security. Oh well, hopefully an all-white Deutschland team wins the Women’s World Cup next year. Bread and circuses over, back to the front.

1 Like