All Major American Politicians Wrongly Express Support for Israel

Originally published at: All Major American Politicians Wrongly Express Support for Israel | Infostormer.com

The responses from the American political establishment to the invasion of Israel by Hamas and presumably other Palestinian groups has been predictable. They all are condemning the Palestinians as terrorists and declaring that Israel has the right to defend themselves etc.. Everybody from Donald Trump, Ron DeSantis, Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer are saying the exact same thing.

We stand with the state of Israel who is undergoing terrorist attacks by Iranian-backed Hamas.

Israel not only has the right to defend themselves against Hamas, they have the responsibility to defend themselves with overwhelming force.

We will stand by them when they do. pic.twitter.com/R6Gb7Wz0Nw

— Ron DeSantis (@RonDeSantis) October 7, 2023

Donald Trump on the Hamas attack on Israel pic.twitter.com/bFm3YBaPqy

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) October 7, 2023

The terrorist attacks by Hamas on the people of Israel are absolutely horrific. The U.S. stands with Israel in its unwavering right to defend itself. I stand ready to ensure Israel has the support to do so. My prayers are with the dead, reported hostages, and hundreds injured.

— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) October 7, 2023

Today, I spoke with @IsraeliPM about the appalling Hamas terrorist attacks in Israel. I offered our support and reiterated my unwavering commitment to Israel’s security. @FLOTUS and I express our heartfelt condolences to the families who have lost loved ones.

— President Biden (@POTUS) October 7, 2023

So-called “conservatives” are using the situation to attack Joe Biden and other Democrats by saying that they are not big enough supporters of Israel. There is this narrative being pushed about how Biden gave Iran billions and that this means Biden indirectly funded Hamas.

Israel is now under attack by Iranian-backed Hamas terrorists. Iran has helped fund this war against Israel and Joe Biden's policies that have gone easy on Iran have helped fill their coffers.

We are going to stand with Israel as they root out Hamas and we need to stand up to… pic.twitter.com/FENQtAxiDE

— Ron DeSantis (@RonDeSantis) October 7, 2023

As President, you caused the Arab spring and gave pallets with billions of America’s cash to Iran and today Iran and Hamas are attacking Israel and this is your post.

Iran funded Islamic terrorists are slaughtering Jewish women, why don’t you advocate for them. https://t.co/wyPl0wtTrG

— Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene🇺🇸 (@RepMTG) October 7, 2023

It’s just such a horrible take. These people are trying to score political points by claiming they are bigger supporters of a diabolical Jewish foreign entity than their opponents. Biden himself has previously said that he’s a “proud Zionist.”

America should not be supporting Israel at all. They are an enemy of the American people. They did the 9/11 attacks, destroyed the USS Liberty and Jews have advanced every harmful policy inside of America to harm the American people. This situation has only been allowed to happen because the United States government is totally controlled by Jews. It is why every single statement you see about this situation from every prominent American political figure is virtually the same.

8 Likes

I’m not the least bit surprised.

4 Likes

MTG posted on GAB that (we) stand with Israel as our greatest ally. I can’t believe people didn’t see though her from the beginning. Here is her comment.

It’s not just her, all of our politicians are treasonous scumbags and are completely owned by the jews and their lobbies.

6 Likes

@Dave1163 I hate to use the term “white trash” but that is exactly what Marjorie Mom-Jeans is. She’s also an Israel First slut, like Randhawa Namrata. BTW, are you on Gab?

4 Likes

Yes, Span. Are you still under Spanranch69?

1 Like

exactly what I said. the conservatives are not leaders at all but puppets. I just want ONE politician to tell the truth about Israel, their land theft and the murder of Palestinian children.

4 Likes

It is time for Israel to fall into the dust and be buried forever.

3 Likes

Worse… they’re trying to get their constituent Goyim to die for these vicious 9/11 terrorist Jews. Unfortunately, the only salvation for America is to be taken over by Muslim migrants. what a disgrace.

5 Likes

There were some rumblings yesterday from American politicians to send over American troops. I believe this will become a reality.

Better to have our young come home in body bags to keep Israel safe than protect our southern border from 10 million violent, military-aged non-White males, right?

4 Likes

I recently spoke to a 19yo guy who said he was going to join the US Air Force. I explained to him in a lengthy rant that Israel did 9/11 and about The Fed, and that Germany didn’t gas the lying Jews. I made it perfectly clear that he’d be fighting for JEWS not America.

Israel doesn’t have the manpower for a ground war and many are fleeing which is going to make matters worse. I expect a long war like Ukraine. this is going to be glorious.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.