Alex Jones Wrongly Endorses Ron DeSantis Over Donald Trump

Originally published at: Alex Jones Wrongly Endorses Ron DeSantis Over Donald Trump | Infostormer.com

Alex Jones has just endorsed Ron DeSantis over Donald Trump. He’s has justified this endorsement because of Trump’s role in pushing the COVID-19 shots.

Watch out, Ron! Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones says he has dumped Trump and now supports Florida governor https://t.co/9qi5iLqki9

— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) August 18, 2022

Alex Jones abandons Trump, announces support for Ron DeSantis. He sees sincerity when he looks in his eyes “on HD video”. pic.twitter.com/MttEVRE3Yb

— Mike Sington (@MikeSington) August 18, 2022

Alex is totally wrong to endorse DeSantis over Trump.

I have many issues with Trump and that includes his shilling of the shots, but I don’t see this as a viable reason to support DeSantis. In many ways, Trump’s shilling of the shots was unforgivable, but he never supported forced vaxxing. Also, Trump’s stance on the shots has actually not been a whole lot different than the position DeSantis took. DeSantis said the shots were doing some good but like Trump he opposed mandatory vaxxing. So their positions on this issue are virtually identical.

There are also a number of Jews and shills getting behind DeSantis and this raises a number of red flags. When you find yourself agreeing with a subversive Jew like Ben Shapiro and various Fox News people, you should seriously reevaluate your position. Shapiro has come out in full support of DeSantis and has been doing public events with him.

Great event in South Florida with @benshapiro at Roadhouse. Thanks to all the supporters who came out to join us — it was a packed house! Red wave incoming! pic.twitter.com/quCsmSh6gi

— Ron DeSantis (@RonDeSantisFL) June 27, 2022

Trump isn’t even in power yet we see the entire system throwing everything at him to prevent him from running for office again. The FBI raid on his home has totally renewed his political viability. So logically speaking, the system still views Trump as a serious threat. They haven’t really done anything to speak of against DeSantis.

Overall, I think DeSantis has done a fairly good job running Florida and have no problem with him continuing to run the state. But he is clearly not the better presidential option if we are to compare him with Trump.

Trump being in the mix has the potential for many more positive outcomes. Assuming we even have a 2024 election and Trump is made the GOP nominee, there is a 100 percent chance that the Democrats will try to steal the election again. A second stolen election would accelerate a secessionist movement that is just starting to gain some traction. If Trump is somehow able to overcome the Democrat vote fraud machine, he has much more incentive to seriously disrupt the system. He certainly has much more incentive than he had in 2016 as this entire system has been trying to destroy him and the people around him for the better part of a decade now. DeSantis has no such incentive to be a disruptive force which is why Jews like Shapiro are supporting him.

Obviously Trump isn’t perfect and his presidency was a major disappointment. I also have many issues with a number of things Trump has said and done. But logically, there are just many more reasons to support him over DeSantis. This is just an objective fact.

Jones should seriously reconsider the DeSantis endorsement. Just like he should seriously reconsider avoiding any and all discussion of the Jewish problem on Infowars. He has pretty much avoided talking about this issue throughout most of his entire career. He has avoided this discussion even though this evil Jewish system has been actively trying to destroy him through the Sandy Hook hoax lawsuit, mass censorship and through other means. He’s also been divorced from his Jewish wife for quite awhile, so I don’t get why he doesn’t just call a spade a spade at this point.

If Jones were to start calling out the Jewish Problem, I’d even be happy to contribute materials to Infowars. Back in the mid to late 2000s, his people were reposting my stuff on his websites. They stopped doing that after I began criticizing Jones for some weird things he was doing behind the scenes in the world of patriot radio and his refusal to talk about certain issues.

If Jones does not reverse course, I’m going to start calling him out as a Jew shill again. There’s endless material to draw from.

That could all be water under the bridge if Jones and his people finally start being truthful with their audience about the Jewish problem. He would also need to reverse course on this DeSantis endorsement which is logically unsound.

2 Likes

oh, please… The reason MAGA failed is because TRUMP IS A WEAK COWARD. I seriously doubt that DeSantis will begin hiring BushCo deep-state scumbags like, Haspel and Abrams into his administration. Trump had his chance and BLEW IT. I was wondering if he’d grow a pair in his 2nd term but he never got one because he DIDN’T DRAIN, THE SWAMP and so The Swamp drained him…

Maybe you missed the part where TRUMP TURNED, JEW but hid this fact because he feared it would cost him votes. YOU SUPPORT A JEW FOR PRESIDENT! DeSantis is a pos but at least he hasn’t YET turned, Jew. Plus DeSantis is a hell of a lot smarter than Trump and can speak in complete sentences.

Did you also forget that Trump was shilling the death-jab until his supporters booed him? The guy is f’n clueless…Then out-of-the-blue he brings the Jew owners of Johnson and Johnson on-stage at a rally and starts talking about how rich are they. WTF? It was surreal… I can only assume that he did this because these big-pharma Jews are worried about a vax injured torch-mob showing up at their mansions. Then at another rally, Trump starts blabbing about Elon Musk. I’m sorry, “clueless” doesn’t even begin to describe Trump.

Trump was just a figurehead. Jarred was the real president and that came through loud and clear with every move Trump made. I was dumbfounded at what Trump said and did at the behest of his goofy Jew Son-in-law…

The first thing being the firing of Bannon. Jarrod didn’t like him because he was properly advising Trump and Trump caved to Jarrod’s demands. This was the beginning of the end of MAGA. But there’s more… much more:
#1. Trump is a pos, Free Mason, secretive cult that Kennedy Denounced as “incompatible in a free society”.

#2. Trump is a 9/11 insider. Zion/Jewish Puppet 100% - Trump is the SWAMP!

#3. Trump started hoaxing The Virus

#4. Trump supports experimental vaccinations on EVERYONE.

#5. Trump : “TAKE THE FIREARMS FIRST, THEN GO TO COURT”

#6. Trump didn’t bring our troops home.

#7. Trump the POS Jew: https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/109/281/998/playable/60f3f942a3013d73.mp4

#8. Trump murdered an Iranian General ON A PEACE MISSION and all those around him.

#9. Trump was afraid of The Fake News and so was controlled by them.

#10. Trump allowed his daughter to marry a revolting bankster JEW.

#11. Trump pardoned a US military scumbag, COWARD who knife-murdered a 14yo boy defending his homeland.

#12. Trump hired The Swamp.

#13. Trump appointed three cowardly traitors to The Supreme Court.

#14. Trump didn’t even TRY to drain, the swamp.

#15. Trump wanted The Military to mass vaccinate us.

#16. Trump threw his 1/6 supporters under the bus.

#17. Trump TURNED, JEW! DONALD J TRUMP CONVERTED TO BECOME A YID

#18. Trump doesn’t support Texas “heatbeat” abortion law. Trump REFUSES to back Texas abortion ruling and calls it 'complex and probably TEMPORARY' - T-Gate

#19. Trump is part of the illuminati New World Order. Donald Drumpf - Illuminati Jew (Dec 29, 2015) - henrymakow.com

#20. Trump didn’t put evil Hillary in jail and so she hoaxed the “russian collusion” scam to keep him controlled.

#21. Trump sells-out our 1st Amendment to lying Jews. https://youtu.be/02P6AxpfkUY

#22, Trump laments that Jews no longer own Congress: https://twitter.com/i/status/1455048699189420040

#23. Trump suspends our constitution over a virus hoax. Trump declares a national emergency over the coronavirus outbreak

2 Likes

Jones has made dumber moves before. He lost several thousand Bitcoin that Max Keiser gave him.

1 Like

I mentioned in my article that there are a number of problems with Trump and I am not denying that those problems exist. But it doesn’t change the fact that he is still by far the best of all the bad options we have. He is just objectively a much better option over DeSantis.

1 Like

I strongly disagree… Trump is gutless. DeSantis will sell-out but at least he’s not a coward and can string several words together without having to repeat himself to gather his thoughts. good, god… Trump was beyond suck… Here, watch this vintage Trump. He said this early into his tenure as president and I knew that we were in trouble. What more do you need to know about this pos?

Laughingstock, Trump makes a fool of himself when attacked by fake news over Putin meeting. https://youtu.be/ngQskFuWiLI

1 Like

Trump will fight election fraud. We have no idea if DeSantis would do that. Plus as I mentioned in the article, the subversive jew Ben Shapiro is pushing DeSantis hard so that to me raises lots of questions.

I’d prefer DeSantis to continue running Florida. He’s been doing a fairly good job with that.

1 Like

Trump knew about election fraud while president and spoke about it often but DID NOTHING. DeSantis is actively dealing with voter fraud issues here in Florida. Who knows why Shapiro wants DeSantis, probably because he’s cucked to the Jews like Trump BUT, Trump turned, Jew. You can’t get any more Jew-cucked than that.

1 Like

I am bothered that Trump has done NOTHING for the Jan. 6-ers who are rotting in DC jails lorded over by vicious African guards.

Trump could have preemptively pardoned all of them, but he didn’t

President Trump could have issued a preemptive blanket pardon for every J6 protester that same night. His term wasn’t over. Presidents have the power to issue blanket, unspecified pardons for persons who haven’t even been charged with anything yet.

Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon before he had been charged.

2 Likes

At this point.

Agreed.

Alex Jones is a Jew shill.

Wonder what Jews promised him - to pay off the $43 million dollar Sand Hook judgement against him?

Or threaten him if he didn’t go along with endorsing DeSantis?

Asshole Trump plotted with psychopath Pompeo to kill assange.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.